http://www.facebook.com/tradebits

Follow us on Google+:
Tradebit on Google+

Regd tradebit's URL shortener domain

Posted by pecno1 
Regd tradebit's URL shortener domain
January 20, 2011 07:18AM
Ralf,

I am not able to access tradebit's URL shortener domain [tbit.ws]. When I enter the domain, it redirects me to tradebit's homepage.

Let me know how I can use the domain to shorten my tradebit URLs so tht I can post them in other sites.
Re: Regd tradebit's URL shortener domain
January 20, 2011 07:56AM
hi pecno,

the shortener URL is ONLY redirecting to the filedetail page:

tbit.ws/7932090

redirects to

tradebit.com/filedetail.php/7932090

and tbit.ws/testing would then just redirect to

tradebit.com/filedetail.php/testing - which does not produce any result...

it is just a shortener for the detail page!

ralf
January 20, 2011 12:34PM
Ralf,

I get it now. I thought that the tbit.ws URL shortener domain will be some thing like tinyurl.com where I can input my tradebit URL, tradebit affiliate URLs and get a shortened URL as output.

Some Social bookmarking sites and other sites where one can post their tradebit affiliate links have stopped accepting tradebit.com domain URLs.

So, is it possible to develop the functionality of tbit.ws some more so that one can also input tradebit affiliate links and get a shortened tb affiliate URL?
January 20, 2011 01:19PM
Ralf,

Also, regarding this blog post of yours : [www.tradebit.com]

Inorder to add products to google products, I do not see an option to add the meta tag on Layout>>Misc Options page. Have you removed tht option now?

Thanks for your time.
January 21, 2011 09:10AM
hi... the shortener needs an update, agreed. we have to finish a lot of other code snippets in the next few days... i will try to squeeze that in!

the google products is a different story. they changed the format and rules to list products. especially the ISBN/BARCODE rules are more detailed now and we can currently not support their requirements. I will revisit that asap!

ralf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login