Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/tradebits

Follow us on Google+:
Tradebit on Google+

Illegal characters in filename OR filename too short!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
August 27, 2009 02:15PM
Can anyone tell me why none of my csv records imported? Dashes in the filename shouldn't effect anything (and all my 1986 files and images names have dashes in them)

1986 lines found, checking:

Filename Ache-Bold-Italic-Font.ttf|5011|9.9|USD|5000|1|public|1|win/mac/*nix|Letterpress-Truetype-Font-Ache-Bold-Italic-Font.jpg|Letterpress-Truetype-Font-Ache-Bold-Italic-Font.png|Letterpress-Truetype-Font-Ache-Bold-Italic-Font.png|Ache BoldItalic|Ache BoldItalic is a member of the Letterpress© Font Collections Business category suitable for use in all popular word processing, desktop publishing, photo editing and paint programs. Ache BoldItalics TrueType (.ttf) version is cross platform compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac OSX and *nix operating systems. Other operating systems supporting TrueType font technology can also use these fonts.|Letterpress, truetype, font does not exist in upload directory!
Your file HAS to be public, private OR restricted - please fill that field right! ()
Re: Illegal characters in filename OR filename too short!
August 27, 2009 02:21PM
hi,

could you email me a few lines from that import file to puzzler(at)tradebit.com ?

I have to look, what the problem could be - also include the username, please!

ralf
Re: Illegal characters in filename OR filename too short!
August 27, 2009 02:23PM
did you for sure use a TAB delimited text? the line shall not be seperated by | but by TABs...

ralf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login