Tradebit on Google+

New homepage banner

Posted by rideredmanuals 
New homepage banner
February 16, 2011 10:30AM
Hey guys I really like the new red banner on the homepage. It is very sharp
Re: New homepage banner
February 16, 2011 12:03PM
Just typed in tradebit.com and hit enter; and I see a very vibrant tradebit home page welcoming me!

Like it! smileys with beer
February 16, 2011 12:30PM
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out thanks folks, we are trying to stay on top of things... but you know us... soooo many feature requests, so little time!
February 16, 2011 04:32PM
Awesome job with the site page Ralf ! thumbs up
Heres another idea, maybe change the side panel category buttons to the same color red and have them highlite the same color grey as the top tabs are? That would look cool ! Keep up the good work Guys !
smileys with beer
February 16, 2011 04:38PM
One more idea ! smiling smiley
Maybe take the same red color as the top and adapt it to the bottom footer section of the page. You have come along way Ralf with the site. I think i can speak for most of us here at Tradebit by saying that we are happy to be part of your team ! Thanks For All You Do Ralf !
February 17, 2011 11:57AM
hey dave... valid suggestions... i tried the red left menu and found it personally much too red then! after all we want the users basically first use the lower part and playing with the signal color "RED" is a dangerous game itself. I am not a good designer and finding that path between "too complicated, but nice" and "very simple, but ugly and boring" is a hard one to find!

thanks for the positive postings here in the forum, nonetheless... rolling out new designs is always a controversial thing and sometimes BAD for conversion rates. I think we found a good compromise and the fancy red sundown effect is looking usual at first, but even my very skeptical colleague Martin is now happy with it.

cheers,
ralf
February 17, 2011 11:58AM
nice new banner i love it!,ralf please work on payonner for us....many people are begging for this new feature! best of luck thumbs up
February 17, 2011 02:53PM
Thank you Ralf,it was just a bazaar idea of mine.lol :O) I think it looks awesome as is ! Of course my favorite color is red so i guess thats the reason. I agree with you though that maybe red colors arent as affective for conversions sometimes. I have done alot of different testing myself and i have to say that BLUE seems to always be the big winner for website colors? Anyways,you guys are doing a fine job with Tradebit and i personally appreciate everything you do. thumbs up
February 18, 2011 04:34AM
payoneer is now on top of my work pile again...
February 18, 2011 09:47AM
please do work on it Ralf,give us an update as soon as you can thanks smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login