Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/tradebits

Follow us on Google+:
Tradebit on Google+

Cannot access account

Posted by everythinghere 
Cannot access account
February 21, 2011 02:47PM
Hi ralf i cannot access my tradebit account,but i can sign in the forum....is there any upgrades to the server or so?

EDIT: Just received your email,didnt know i had those items

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2011 02:57PM by everythinghere.
Re: Cannot access account
February 22, 2011 04:31AM
hi,

your products triggered a valid DMCA complaint and we had the feeling that was intentional... many products with violations... stay away from that stuff, it makes no sense to put so much work in these products just to get your account banned!

ralf
February 22, 2011 08:42AM
I tried to sign up for the service and it kept coming back to invalid captcha. I finally got it and received a welcome email with the login and password, however my paypal has not yet been charged the 4.95. Now I have tried to log into the main account and it is saying Invalid password and name. Am I showing registered or is there a problem with the system. I am totally confused
February 22, 2011 11:43AM
hi,

sorry for that... please mail me the email address you paid from to puzzler(at)tradebit.com and I will personally find out, what is going wrong...

ralf
February 22, 2011 01:45PM
Can there be one user with multiple store on tradebit? using one payout paypal address? is that possible Ralf?
February 22, 2011 02:56PM
hi, do me a favor and not think we do not interconnect clean and dirty accounts. You can have 20 accounts on tradebit with different payout emails or single payout emails, but our system tracks your browser, cookies and IP to connect accounts with copyright violations with "clean" accounts... my suggestion would be to ramp up ONE big account with clean content and make that grow. We have hundreds of merchants who do just fine with 1 account and many products!

ralf
February 22, 2011 05:36PM
I just sent an email to your tradebit email address. It's Subject line is empressnewmoney login problems. Thank you so much in advance for your help!

empressnewmoney
February 23, 2011 04:35AM
Hi, from the email you sent, it looks like you are trying to log in either from a blocked IP address (open proxy, for example) or from an IP address with a previous fraud attack on tradebit... Thailand for example is pretty blocked away from using our platform! We will refund your sign-up payment within the next 24 hours...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2011 04:39AM by puzzler.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login