http://www.facebook.com/tradebits

Follow us on Google+:
Tradebit on Google+

Copying Images.....

Posted by clowwwjd2009 
Copying Images.....
April 15, 2011 02:50PM
Hey ya'll!

I've recently came upon a vendor "nicheseller" who has copied an image of mine and will not remove it or return my email.

Now, I get that from time to time people are going to copy things that they probably shouldn't from one another. That's part of this business and I surely don't have time to police such things. But, this image has my Tradebit username / store address on it.

Once before, I reported this to customer service and Sacha threatened to Delete my account if I could not resolve such issues on my own. Well this person, "nicheseller" will not remove the image and will not communicate with me by email so here I am on the forum.

Chuck
Re: Copying Images.....
April 15, 2011 07:22PM
Chuck, sascha may has sent you a canned response... Whats the url, please?

Ralf
April 16, 2011 04:06AM
Hey Ralf,

The url is [www.tradebit.com].

This has happened several times. Some people use bots to gather their info and they don't even realize what they have until I email them. But this person won't return my email or remove the image.

Thank you for your response as always.

Chuck
April 16, 2011 08:14AM
chuck, i have deleted the seller for copying the files from another... but i also spoke to sascha... he can not find any responses to you, it would not be his style to write something like that...

cheers,
ralf
April 16, 2011 12:36PM
Thank you for the response on the image.

I'm gonna email you with a response to the rest if that is ok.

Regards,
Chuck
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login