Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/tradebits

Follow us on Google+:
Tradebit on Google+

FTP from Linux vps. Is this possible?

Posted by apiku 
FTP from Linux vps. Is this possible?
June 05, 2011 10:43AM
Uploading to tradebit from my location (0.56 mbps upload lol sucks) is a drag. I was thinking of just getting a Linux vps with a very fast connection and uploading the files there. But then I dont know how to then send the files from there to tradebit.com. Is this possible? How do you do it? What is the fastest way to get very large files to tradebit?
Re: FTP from Linux vps. Is this possible?
June 05, 2011 10:14PM
You can start by stopping posting content with the template i have created.

Changing the pictures on it make them look very bad, poor work my friend.

Its not hard to do your own instead of copying from others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2011 10:16PM by repair4less.
June 06, 2011 02:01AM
lol someone jellyin pretty hard there. And I bought that template from someone on fiverr. Nobody told me you were the "exclusive owner" of whatever template. I was not aware you held "exclusive owner of that template" title. You got a copyright on this template? If you want to show me some kind of government patent or copyright certificate on this template, I'll take a look at it. Otherwise, I'm going to leave things just the way they are, thanks.

Also, I got your threatening email saying you were gonna have my entire account banned. Really? Cause, my account is still here.

Problem, repair4less?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2011 02:08AM by apiku.
June 06, 2011 07:07AM
Yea sure, its why the fonts are not even matching and the pictures not in the frame...

Anyway not like i didnt sent you 3 emails to correct the situation.

I tried to be nice and as usual.. not worked.

I dont care where you got it from,you are aware of the situation since last week.
June 06, 2011 01:36PM
Well lets see...

First off, does my template use the same font as whatever you are using? No.

Secondly, am I using the same pictures as you are? No. However if you find any EXACT copies of your pictures, I will gladly change them, no problem.
June 06, 2011 02:54PM
apiku, repair4less is right and you copied HIS preview pictures, even watermarked! That is a violation we do not tolerate here... buying from others, using their files unmodified and selling them for cheaper prices... pure cannibalism...

:-(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login