Graphic Design Masterclass - *Become a Graphics Expert!*
PERSONAL USE RIGHTS ONLY!
Finally!.. A Fun And Easy Way To Boost Your Product Image Without The NEED To Hire Graphic Designers!
..So You Too Can Catapult Your Subscriber Rate And Sales Conversions By As Much As 300!..
How would you like to be able to create your own professional mini sites in just minutes starting from now... even if you have absolutely no prior graphic design experience, or have failed art class before?
And how would you like to spawn your own countless mini site designs instead of paying a hefty fee of $97 - $197+ per mini site package to other designers?
Or better still... acquire the skills to charge other busy webmasters and kick start your online career as a freelancer?
Im not going to dive into a long sales pitch but I trust you probably know that designing your own graphics is NOT necessarily easy. Depending on how fast you learn, it can take weeks - sometimes even months - to get this new skill down pat.
In the Graphic Design Masterclass video series, you will learn how to design simple yet professional looking minisites, and virtual covers using Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia, and GIMP (free tool) even if you arent good at art creation!
Follow this easy to under video series step by step to create your own minisites and before you know it your friends and customers will ask you Whod you hire to make those minisites?!
Video Series 1:
Adobe Photoshop For Newbies
(8-Part Video Course)
Video #1: Understanding Adobe Photoshop Features You Will Use
(9 minutes and 38 seconds)
Adobe Photoshop can be a complex tool only because you can do so much with it, however for in this video series, were going to keep it as simple as possible. In fact, in this video youll see an overview of the few tools and Adobe Photoshop features we will use. When you see this video, youll see how you can do so much with so few features, but youll learn how to use them in depth in the future videos.
Video #2: The Importance of Royalty Free Images and How to Find Them
(7 minutes and 39 seconds)
When you create your own minisites, youll need to have access to professional photography to make your designs look great for whatever subject matter. Well, in this video, youll learn the importance of using Royalty free images and how you can find them to fulfill your needs.
Video #3: How to Use the Adobe Lasso and Crop Tool
(7 minutes and 35 seconds)
The Adobe Photoshop lasso and crop tools are the tools that youll use to take people and objects out of regular pictures and put into your minisite designs. Im sure youve seen headers with people or objects in them right? Well thats where the lasso tool and crop tools come into play. So youll learn what they can do for you, but most importantly how to use them correctly.
Video #4: How to Work with Layers to Make Art Creation Easier
(5 minutes and 40 seconds)
Layers are the big secret to making photos come to life. In Photoshop you can take several photos and merge them together to make it looks like its one picture. At the same time, layers will make your life as a minisite creator so much easier, youll save lots of time. In this video, youll learn how to use layers to your advantage.
Video #5: How to Understand the Art of Balancing Your Designs
(7 minutes and 59 seconds)
Do you remember looking at a picture and saying to yourself, nice picture, its looks right. Or maybe you thought, that picture doesnt look right. Well this is when balancing your designs comes into play. If you learn how to balance your headers, footers, ecovers, and more correctly youll learn how to make your minisites look right when people look at them.
Video #6: How to Create a Minisite Header
(11 minutes and 14 seconds)
Heres the fun part. You were shown videos 1-5 for a reason, that is, to help you understand the basic fundamental concepts before you got started creating the actual designs. The best part, is that you can take videos 1-5 and apply them to other things besides just minisites! So with that said in this video, youll learn how to create a professional minisite header using the tools Adobe Photoshop and what you learned earlier.
Video #7: How to Create a Minisite E-Book, DVD, E-cover
(9 minutes and 47 seconds)
Just as it says, youll learn how to take the header you designed in the previous video and create an ebook or dvd ecover. You see, creating the header first allows you to understand how to easily transfer the designs to the ecover and balance it out.
Video #8: How to Create a Minisite Background and Footer
(6 minutes and 41 seconds)
Lastly, youll learn how to create the final touches of the minisite, which is the background and the footer. These two are very easy to create, because you can use your learning experience from videos 6 and 7 to transfer those ideas to video 8.
Video Series 2:
Create Your Own eCover Graphics!
(8-Part Video Series)
Getting Started Creating Your eCover From Scratch.
Creating The Front Image For Your eCover.
Creating The Front Of Your eCover Part II.
Creating The Side Graphics For Your eCover.
Making The Disc Image For Your eCover.
Making The eCover Box And Disc Image.
Making The eCover Box And Disc Image Part II.
Using eCover Software And Its Functions.
Video Series 3:
How To Create Web 2.0 Graphics Using Gimp!
(7-Part Video Course)
Video #1: How to Download and Install GIMP
GIMP stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software that is like a scaled down version of Adobe Photoshop, yet of course its easy to use. Youll be shown where to download GIMP and how to install it.
Video #2: Understanding GIMPs Features and Tools
Just like any software, knowing and understanding the features you will be using in the future videos is a must, so you save time trying to figure them out later.
Video #3: How to Make A Web 2.0 Shiny Buttons Using GIMP
Its the new trend of graphics, graphics that come to life. So, every wonder how people make those shiny buttons that come to life? Well youll learn just that in this video.
Video #4: How to Create Image Reflections and Shadows Using GIMP
Have you noticed how companies create ecovers and screenshots and they have cool reflections and shadows that make them look like youre staring at the real thing? In this video, youll learn how easy it is to actually take any picture and create a reflection and shadow with this free tool, GIMP.
Video #5: How to Create a Shiny Badge Using GIMP
Youve seen those shiny badges people use on their sales pages that announce special sales. Creating badges in GIMP is very straightforward. Youll learn how to manipulate the shapes GIMP gives you to create a professional shiny looking badge so you can start adding them to your sales pages like the professionals.
Video #6: How to Create a Web 2.0 Text Logo with a Reflection Using GIMP
By now, youve probably realized that when people say Web 2.0 graphics, what they mean is new style or new look graphics are being given. Well, long long ago, text logos looked bland and normally were made up one purely one color, no gradients and no shiny look. In this video, youll learn how to give your text logos a cool shiny gradient look, as well as a reflection. This is something many designers create nowadays.
Video #7: How to Create a Cool Web 2.0 Striped Style Header Using GIMP
Dont know how to draw and dont have a sense of creativity? Dont worry, well take everything youve learned so far and create an eye catchy Web 2.0 header that has stripes. You can use these headers on the top of your sales pages, or even any other landing pages.
With Graphic Design Masterclass You Will Learn..
* How You Can Create Your Own Professional eCover In Less Than An Hour! - All you need is Adobe Photoshop program installed in your PC. You dont need to engage a graphics designer or even use any external plug-ins or third party software in the process yet I show you how you can still have your own quality eCover designed to look as expensive and exotic as possible - whether your product is selling for $7 or $1497!
* The Secrets To Creating A Realistic eCover! - This manual is not about those that you already know so well. No, the techniques have nothing to do with the usual effects one would apply when creating an eCover in Photoshop environment such as Distortions and Free Transformation.
* What Most eCover Designers Dont Know! - Because this is what will part you from the rest of the crowd and can very well be responsible for making you the next expert graphic designer!
* The Inner Secret Techniques - Which will place you years ahead of other graphic designers who charge $97 for an eCover and put them to shame.
Graphic Design Masterclass Will Put An End To Wasted Time And Spending!..
* NO More Spending hiring an expensive graphic designer! Save your money which can be best spent on something else!
* NO More Spending buying an eCover Creating Software! Graphic Design Masterclass tutorials are fun and easy to follow so that anyone can understand. No need to crack your head in a few different places in the process!
* NO More Wasted Time And Energy! Because all the fillers and hot air has been filtered, you get only all the essential information needed to create your own eCovers in Photoshop environment alone!
After Reading And Applying These Tutorials You Will Find That..
* Your products become easier to sell.. quite simply because your graphics will do all the talking for you!
* Your price starts to seem minute in comparison to what youre selling.. thats because you now know how to create huge package images that look like youre giving so much value for the price youre asking!
* You can start increasing your pricing.. simply because the perceived value of your product has just gone up!
* You start to attract more affiliates to sell your product than you could have ever imagined.. because affiliates like promoting products that covert so that they can profit from it years from now!
* Your sales page dramatically improves with the graphics makeover.. which invites your customers to read whats on the sales page to improve your conversions.
* You have the ability to profit from ANY resell rights product.. youll never suffer from marketing the same resell rights product in the same way as another marketer because youre smart and youve now got the ability to transform ANY product!
* You can use this skill to capture more leads and build a mailing list.. by applying design layout, eCover graphics and mini-site design techniques youre in control of what your visitor should do when they land on your squeeze page which means more sign up for YOU!
..I could go on forever about the difference that good graphics and design makes but Im sure youre already aware!
Wait!.. Thats Not All..
Order Today And Youll Also Receive Photoshop Secrets Worth $47 Completely FREE!
It doesnt matter if youre a Photoshop Technophobe!.. with this report youll learn the fundamental basics of the program to help build your confidence and overcome any technical difficulties! Youll learn..
* How layers are used in Photoshop images
* Why its important to create a copy of a layer when creating an image in Photoshop
* What happens when you edit a layer
* How to create a new layer
* How to get rid of a layer
* How styles interact with layers
* What adjustment layers are used for
and much much more..
Visit My Store For More Deals!!!
More Files From This User
- The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons - Ebook
- Pinterest For Your Business
- Webinar Basics - 5 Day eCourse (PLR)
- How To Tap Into The Booming Mobile Market
- No More Cold Calling
Infographic Blackbook + Bonus Ebook
Design Elements, Using Images To Create Graphic Impact: A Graphic Style Manual For Effective Image Solutions In Graphic Design - Aaris Sherin
Breaking Into Graphic Design: Tips From The Pros On Finding The Right Position For You - Michael Jefferson
Basics Graphic Design 03: Idea Generation - , Gavin Ambrose
Field Guide: How To Be A Graphic Designer - , Nenad Vukusic
Careers By Design: A Business Guide For Graphic Designers - Roz Goldfarb
Basics Design 05: Colour - , Paul Harris
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!