The Art of Manufacturing Soaps & Candles
This publication was written in the late 1800's by a leading expert at that time and also provides factual and productive information from some of the top manufacturers, inventors, chemists and established authors from the 1800's.
This publication deals not only with the manufacture of soaps and candles, but it also includes illustrations and critical explanations of the various manipulations and mechanical arrangements by which they are effected, thus compiling a condensed narrative full of information that had never been published previously.
Here's a summary of just a few things you'll find in this fantastic publication:
* Concise instructions for making transparent soaps
* The history of soap making
* Equipment used for manufacturing soaps and candles
* Various methods used to make homemade soaps
* The different types of materials used in making soaps and candles
* Preparation of your lye, oils and water to make the perfect batch of soap
* In depth information concerning fats and oils used in making soaps, and benefits of using each particular oil or fat
* Complete instructions for making the very popular toilet soaps from the Victorian era
* How to make wonderful soft soaps that will get hands and laundry super-duper clean
* Coloring and perfuming your soaps
* Wonderful recipes for making some of the most popular soaps used in that time period, including the still popular and famous Windsor soap
* Recipes for making shaving paste. Once you make a batch of this you'll never waste money on store bought shaving cream again!
* Two complete chapters devoted to candle making exclusively
* Historical functions of the candle as an illuminator
* Complete information concerning the raw materials used in candle making
* New methods of rendering tallow for your candles
* Complete information on preparing wicks, dipping candles, and making candles from molds.
Learn about the history of soap and candle making, view illustrations of the top machines used in the late 1800's for making homemade soaps and candles, and relive a part of history as you read information shared by some of the leading soap and candle manufacturing experts of the late 1800's!
This 126 page eBook is so jam-packed with information, you'll be hard pressed to find all this valuable information in a single publication elsewhere. Some of this information is available nowhere else!
More Files From This User
- Newbie Toolkit - How to Register and Host Your First Domain
- Top 10 Weight Loss Myths - Dont Fall Victim to Them
- Moms Secret Recipes - 100s of Delicious Recipes
- Clever Profit-Generating Insights - 30 Hot Profit Generators
- Breakthrough Sales Solutions - Maximize Your Profits
*new* Soaps And Candles 2011
Art Of Making Soaps And Candles With Mrr
The Art Of Manufacturing Soaps And Candles - With Resale Rights
The Art Of Manufacturing Soaps And Candles With Mrr
The Art Of Manufacturing Soaps And Candles
Candle Make Custom Candles Plr
Perfume, Soap And Candle Making - The Beginners Guide
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!