Sold by ebookcorner on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,919,596 satisfied buyers
One Month to 1000 List Members
One Month to 1000 List Members will explain everything there is to know about increasing the size of you email lists. Youll learn what you should be doing and what you are doing that could even be making your problem worse.
In this eBook you will find out:
* What the several essential resources are that you absolutely need to have in place before you begin your list building efforts.
* How to create a web page where people can sign up for your list.
* Just what is a prospecting list?
* Why you need more than one webpage to collect subscribe information.
* focus the design of your website so it meets your goals when it comes to garnering new list members.
* How to add content materials that might help convince visitors to visit your site.
* How to interest visitors who belong to a niche market, such as dog owners.
* How you can use promotional and advertising materials to appeal to your niche.
* How to create that mailing list subscription form.
* How to build a back office system that is set up to deal with a list of subscribers.
* How to direct your customers right to the page they need to sign up on.
* Why you should never use a free site building resource.
* Why it is okay to use free blogs to attract email addresses.
* Why your site does not have to be that flashy to get visitors.
* How to register a domain name.
* How to integrate a Word Press theme into a blog to attract niche customers.
* How to add content materials to your site.
* How to determine quality and value material and why that is essential for the well being of your site.
* What is plagiarism and why you should never copy someone elses work.
* Why it is best for your articles to be published on as many different pages as possible and not just on one page.
* How to create squeeze pages for your site.
* Where to find templates to create squeeze pages.
* How to write tantalizing short copy for a squeeze page.
* What kind of numbers you should use to advertise your site and why round even numbers can make you look like you are lying about your promises.
* Important points about creating bullet pointed lists.
* Promises that you absolutely must make to your customers regarding privacy, opting out of the list and spamming them.
* How to test squeeze pages.
* How to upload squeeze pages onto a blog like Word Press.
* How to automate as much as your back office as possible.
* How to use your auto responder to create subscription forms for your site.
* Why personalizing your emails to your customers is an outdated gimmick.
* How to come up with a bribe or free gift that you can offer your visitors to encourage them to sign up for you list.
* How to create perceived value for a free gift so that your visitors will sign up.
* How to create a free eBook that you can give away in, about two hours.
* How to construct a phrase that will attract customers to your site.
* How to get between 400 and 500 traffic exchange members a week using your squeeze page.
And much more!
This file is sold by ebookcorner, an independent seller on Tradebit.