This file is not currently available to purchase on Tradebit
Sold by music on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,983,642 satisfied buyers
MP3 Citrus - Largo Divine
"Citrus is Radiohead''s darkly poetic, more restrained cousin and blessed with the passion and ecstatic heights of Jeff Buckley." - CAMPUS CIRCLE MAGAZINE
10 MP3 Songs
ROCK: Modern Rock, POP: British Pop
* "Citrus is Radiohead''s darkly poetic, more restrained cousin and blessed with the passion and ecstatic heights of Jeff Buckley." - CAMPUS CIRCLE MAGAZINE (Live Review)
* "Citrus charts a new direction in rock with a new sound for the millennium. Taking sonic chances, this act has a sound that is so big it rattles the rafters." - MUSIC CONNECTION
* "5 STARS - A masterpiece of an album" - ROCK ZONE MAGAZINE on ''io''
* "Riveting rock, influenced by both British melancholics such as Coldplay, Radiohead as well as U2 is very refreshing and intrigues the listener. Amazing vocal performances by Jesper Andreasson, with both a big and sensitive voice." - POLITIKEN (Denmark''s Largest Newspaper) on ''io''
* "Gems like, "Untidy" (from the album ''io'') reach out of the stereo, grab hold of your head, and force you to bob along, wishing you knew the words already." - CRAZEWIRE
* "A band to keep an eye on." - ALBUM NETWORK MAGAZINE
* "I rarely hear anything worth taking a risk on for our audience of over 3 million users. Citrus was that rare band worth taking a risk on, and it paid off. It was so refreshing to hear an emotional song that was surprising, not formulaic. The song "The Boy Who Couldn''t Give Enough" did extremely well on our stations, and received higher listener ratings than songs by more well known bands like the White Stripes, The Hives and The Doves. I expect great things from this band." - CAMEO CARLSON, Alternative/Rock Music Director - AOL Radio Networks ([email protected], [email protected], https://www.tradebit.com)
* "There are few things in life that sound better than a really tight band and Citrus are an incredibly tight unit. Jesper is a sassy, smart singer, unafraid to stretch the notes and phrasing across a solid base." - IMPACT WEEKLY
* "Citrus reaffirms their abilities to put together a powerful package, tying in lamenting guitars, intricate lyrics, and a great chorus." - SLAMM MAGAZINE
With a recent performance at the Sundance Film Festival, a feature on MTV''s "The Aftershow," winning "Best International Band" at the Orange County Music Awards, and rave reviews from here to Denmark, Citrus is making its mark on both sides of the Atlantic.
Citrus formed in Los Angeles in January 2000 (though none of the members were born in the U.S.). Jesper Andreasson (lead vocals/guitar) was born and raised in Sweden, Thomas Hjorth (lead guitar), Mikkel Heimbürger (bass) and Norskov Kristensen (drums) are all from Denmark.
This file is sold by music, an independent seller on Tradebit.