Think you've exhausted all the content providing avenues there are? Think again ... Discover How You Can Harness The Power of The Internet's Greatest Retail Giant And Get Your Content Seen & Read By More People Than You Ever Thought Possible.
When it comes to selling online, one name is at the forefront: Amazon. Started in 1995 from a Seattle living room, https://www.tradebit.com has grown into one of the largest retailers in the world, and THE largest online. Amazon's holdings include such diverse properties as https://www.tradebit.com, https://www.tradebit.com, https://www.tradebit.com, and the premier self-publishing company, CreateSpace.
When you partner with Amazon to sell your content, you're partnering with a marketing giant that is nearly unstoppable in terms of selling power, traffic, and exposure. Getting your book listed here is your ticket to increased sales, profits, and satisfied customers who come back begging for more. It's time to kick your content sales into high gear by taking advantage of all this Internet authority can offer you.
In Amazon Navigator, you'll learn how to use the power of Amazon's reach to further your own online business, gain more customers, and drive more sales.
Get the Answers You Need to Start Publishing Your Content with Amazon Today!
This informative guide gives you all the basics to help you get started down publishing your content with Amazon. It covers things like:
* The various kinds of content publishing available - So you can choose the ones that exactly match your business model
* How to make it possible for libraries and schools to buy your book - and how to save money in the process!
* 7 formatting problems that can get your project rejected before you even start - and what you can do to avoid these and other publishing roadblocks.
* 10 methods you can use to get the word out about your new Amazon product - because when you're an active part of your own marketing team, you'll build a great future for yourself.
* Kindle formatting issues that might shock you - mess this up and you'll have a monster of a mess to clean up.
You'll also quickly learn the technical side of publishing with Amazon, including:
- Which software is required to make your own CD/DVD and book covers - And what to do if you don't have access to it.
- Where to go to find help - you might just be surprised at the answer!
- What sales channels are - and how to choose the right channels for your business.