Sold by rewards4life on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,998,389 satisfied buyers
Start Home Based Interior Design Business
By Karen Fines & Joan Black
License: Personal Use Only
If you are interested in Interior Design, you can start your own career with just a little guidance.
Has anyone ever told you that you have an eye for design? The last time you helped someone move, did people ask your opinion when trying to situate furniture? Maybe you just enjoy rearranging and decorating rooms in your head.
All the same... if you have the itch, or even an interest, you have already taken the first step to becoming an Interior Designer.
How would it feel to do something that you love... and get paid for it? Not many people get that chance.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Develop an understanding for the vast number of people who NEED an Interior Designer.
- 7 questions to ask yourself before entering the profession.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of being a commercial interior designer.
- Learn why working with what you have is an important part of being creative.
- Learn the different roles and responsibilities that an Interior Designer takes on.
- Discover the 4 major technical aspects of being an Interior Designer that you MUST be familiar with.
- Understand the different types of invoices you should have ready for clients.
- Learn when it is best to charge per hour or per project.
- Learn about the common practice of designers making their own product lines to generate business and revenue.
- Learn what to expect from customers when you first get started. Some will Lie!
- 4 sections of business that you need to be aware of in order to have a successful career.
- 5 questions to ask yourself when deciding if you have the passion to design.
And Much More!
If you want to know if Interior Design is for you, then this is the ebook guide you must have.
This file is sold by rewards4life, an independent seller on Tradebit.