Sold by netizen on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,123,174 satisfied buyers
Profitable Crafts 2: Getting Your Projects Published
Selling Your Crafts Is Easier Than You Could Ever Imagine!
Did you know that you could make one costly mistake that could legally prevent you from ever using your own design? If one of your projects is accepted for publication in a magazine, and if youre not very careful about signing the contract provided, then you could loose the rights to ever use your own design again in the future!
Within the pages of Profitable Crafts 2, you will quickly learn how to:
- Approach store owners and convince most of them to sell your products for you
- Protect yourself by providing the proper type of agreement for consignment sales
- Stand back and let your products sell themselves
- Sell your products even if you have no inventory pre-made
- Determine why sales could be slow in a particular store by just looking at yards
- Replace slow selling items with items that are more suitable to a particular stores location, to help increase your sales
- Protect yourself from paying hidden fees that some business owners may try to charge you, for something that they shouldnt charge you for at all
- Protect your copyrights on projects that youve designed
- Create a simple swap file that will save you an extreme amount of time when you start submitting your designs for publication
- Properly contact magazine editors, to increase you chances of having your designs accepted for publication
- Properly submit your designs to editors so that you wont get extremely embarrassed as I did when I submitted my first design to a national publication
Self-Publish your own designs affordably using your home computer
- Follow a simple 12 step system to not only sell your designs successfully, but also to properly research and test to make sure that your designs will sell before you invest too much time and materials in designing your projects
Details on where you can receive an additional 20 crochet patterns completely free! From dainty purses to elegant sachets, youll find these 20 free patterns make wonderful selling crocheted items for your shows, business and/or online sales!
This file is sold by netizen, an independent seller on Tradebit.