MP3 John Curry - Fresh Every Morning
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
12 MP3 Songs
JAZZ: Jazz Fusion, WORLD: World Fusion
Inspired by a range of music styles from Jazz Fusion, New Age, Soundtracks, to Oldies, John's instrumental music and blending of genreâs convey excitement and beauty, with an occasional twist of melancholy. An accomplished 12 string guitar and synthesizer player, John has been writing, recording, and playing for over two decades.
John's unique style on 12 string acoustic guitar of melodic arpeggio's, masterful rhythmic strumming, layered with free-form lead melodies, express a distinctive and exciting sound from this recording artist. John has scores of acoustic guitar pieces, with as many synthesizer arrangements.
His synthesizer layers add a melodic and tasteful background to his guitar work, while some sequencing pieces provide exhilaration in both offbeat and melodious architecture (Joy; Fresh Every Morning).
- "Very nice", & "An exceptional piece of work", & "Haunting sound and melody--pulled me in." & âVery nice, relaxing feeling song. You not only hear great guitar but you feel the artistâ. (Quiet Contemplation)
- "Beautiful ! Love it! Wish I could play so well. I love your arrangements", & "Your music is beautiful", & âNice piece of music. I enjoyed the listen. Nice harmonic and melodic movement and I really enjoyed the double time feel around 3:00 minutes where it had kind of a Pat Matheny folksy/jazzy groove going.â (An Encounter)
- âI really enjoyed listening to the musical composition's organic feel and the blending of genresâ, & âI was blown away by this tune! Excellent from start to finish. The transitions were unique and flawless...the instrumentation was world class...â (Fresh Every Morning)
- "Truly, this song speaks of the heart/soul", & "Promoted many emotions and thoughts for me", & "I think this is a beautiful piece. The string arrangement interwoven with the piano is gorgeous.", & "Your music is a blessing to my soul, and a sweet sound to our Father in heaven." (Lost Way)
- "Lovely bright timbre in guitar. GREAT performance! Excellent combination of chops AND expressiveness." (Life)
- âGood guitar performances and were those real strings? This is outstanding workâ¦â, & "I can picture it as a soundtrack in a movie" (Searching)
- âI didnât know Leo Kottke was still playing! Very well played guitar. A poetic melody immersed in textural guitar tones.â (Shining In DeLight)
- âPrettyâ (When All Is Well)
- "Sounds are almost Chick Corea - ish. Nice use of different acoustic sounds with synth. Good lead work and very original arrangement concept. Great use of stereo panning.", & "Very talented here, perfect for film" (Joy)
- "Very nice work. Cool arrangement", & âVery ethereal and dreamy. Relaxing to listen to.â (China View)
Professional Reviewers say:
- âThe 12-string playing is superb and the piece is well arranged & produced.â (An Encounter)
- âThe picking pattern in this one has a stronger folk element. Again, the performance is excellent.â (Shining in DeLight)
- âFine piano line that lends itself well to the dissonance in the string harmonies. Music evokes strong visual imagery in the listener. Good movement in the exchanging of melody parts, without the pulse of the music altering. Interesting and imaginative instrumental song.â (Lost Way)
- âThe 12 string guitar is an appealing choice of instrument. 1st melodic theme has fine appeal. "B" section is well timed, and offers good melodic contrast to the previous section. The bridge or build section adds a fine dynamic build that really lifts the song. You have a good understanding of melodic development...Well crafted song...â (An Encounter)
- âYour songs do well in representing the creative talents you have. It's good to hear appealing melodic themes in each song. Your arrangements show imaginative skills, and the ability to weave in counterpoint melody lines in a seamless fashion. This skill is not evidenced in many of the instrumental songs I hear day to day. The timbre of each instrument is also well chosen, as each song has its own color and flavor to it... I hope to hear more of your music in the near future.â
- âI very much like the variety of your writing styles and the fine craft and music performances that went into the making of these songs. I like the appeal in the musicâ¦â
- âI feel the varied style of your music has its own unique appeal. It is hard to put your music in a category boxâ¦â
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 1060453)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!