Ubuntu 10.04.1 amd64 Lamp Tomcat Server VirtualBox VDI
- This is NOT a CD or DVD installation iso.
- This is a Functional Sun xVm VirtualBox Virtual Disk Image.
- Passwords necessary to Login this image are in the Password.txt
- How-To Run a Linux on Windows XP, Vista
-= Ubuntu 10.04.1 Lamp/Tomcat amd64 Server =-
Requires VirtualBox 3.2.8 or higher
Oracle VM VirtualBox is a family of powerful x86 virtualization products for enterprise as well as home use.
Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers.
VirtualBox run on Windows Xp, Vista, MacOS and Linux
VDI images of pre-installed, premade "Open Source" Operating System distributions.
Instantly run another operation system on your desktop in a window.
-Download and install VirtualBox https://www.tradebit.com
-Create a new Virtual Machine select the VDI file as the virtual disk
-Start the virtual machine- How-To Run a Linux on Windows XP
-See Our Getting Started Guide ->https://www.tradebit.com
Feedback and Comments always welcome
More Files From This User
- VirtualBox Ubuntu 12.10 amd64 LAMP Tomcat Server VirtualBoxImages.com
- OVFAppliances.com Ubuntu 12.04 amd64 server OVF VMDK
- VirtualBox Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 Desktop Virtual Computer
- VirtualBox Redmine 1.2.1 Project Management Server - Ubuntu 11.10 i386 Server
- VirtualBox Ubuntu 11.10 i386 LAMP.Tomcat Server Virtual Appliance
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!