The Economics of Food: How Feeding and Fueling the Planet Affects Food Prices - Patrick Westhoff
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Westhoff, Patrick
Publisher: FT Press
Title: The Economics of Food: How Feeding and Fueling the Planet Affects Food Prices
Pages: 00256 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00254 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2010-01-08
Category: Business & Economics : Economics - General
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- Inventology: How We Dream Up Things That Change the World - Pagan Kennedy
- On the Sexual Theories of Children - Sigmund Freud
- States and Markets - Susan Strange
20,000 Business Leads For Sales Letters Vol.1-8
Ultimate Outsourcing Secrets Pack + 2 Mystery Bonuses!
Ultimate Blogging Secrets Pack1 + 2 Mystery Bonuses!
Ultimate Facebook Marketing Secrets Pack1 +2 Mystery Bonuses
Plr Madness 1400 Articles
*new* Run Your Business Using Google
Run Your Business Using Google
Small Business - 30 High Quality Plr Articles Pack
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!