MP3 Head Full Of Drums - Drum Circle Around The World
A ton of real drums.
15 MP3 Songs
WORLD: World Beat, JAZZ: World Fusion
This album contains 77:50 of drums!
Music can deeply alter our mood, our perception and our lives. Music is the soundtrack of our life. Head Full Of Drums is music that uplifts, enlightens and energizes the soul. Each song is composed and played with the spirit of healing and bringing positive change to the listener. The primal rhythms and upbeat tempos heighten awareness and stimulate your senses.
I truly believe that the power of music and the effect it has on our lives and our universe is far more profound than many people realize. Today there are many modern medical and scientific professionals that have clinically proven the power of music to inspire, heal and improve many facets of our existence.
How to use this CD: You can simply listen to this disk and enjoy the music. Better yet, go out somewhere in public with a portable music player with headphones on and walk around. You will feel the heightened awareness as you listen to the music and experience your surroundings. The rhythms allow you to see things in a different way.
Another great way to enjoy this CD is to play along. All you need is a pair of sticks (about $10 at any music store) and something to play on. You don''t even need an actual drum. You can just use something like a wastebasket or a plastic 5-gallon bucket. Just turn up the CD and play along whatever feels good. There is a magical thing about Drumming. It''s a form of meditation and is great for stress relief. Express yourself and have fun!
1. Opportunity: Use this song to get up and go, take on the world, seize the opportunities of life. Give it all you got!
2. Man To The Moon: “We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.” - JFK 1962
3. Freedom: A song of celebration! Set yourself free. Listen to this song while riding a bike, skating, or jogging.
4. Ideas Into Action: Use this song to turn your great ideas into reality. Don’t tell everyone in your life about your big ideas…show them with action.
5. Surf''s Up!: An audio all-natural energy drink. Use this song to increase vitality and intensity of expression. Ride the wave!
6. Flying: This song was inspired by a wonderful dream of flying in the clouds. Use this song for meditation-Close your eyes and envision yourself flying through the clouds.
7. Sol: A tribute to the sun. Try listening to this song while walking through the park on a sunny day.
8. Awareness: Tribal rhythms heighten awareness of your surroundings. Try wearing ear buds in public places and observe people while listening to this song.
9. Invention: Look around you. The pencil sharpener on your desk. the computer in front of you, the bridge you drive over on your commute to work. Cars, trains and planes. Music, food and drink. Medical advances old and new. These are all inventions of mans creativity. It is the creative spirit and inventions that make our world possible, and in some cases our life possible. Embrace that spirit and nurture it in us all, young and old.
10. Universe Connected: “We are all connected to everyone and everything in the universe. Therefore, everything one does as an individual affects the whole. All thoughts, words, images, prayers, blessings, and deeds are listened to by all that is.” Serge Kahili King
11. Intuition: “Trust your hunches. They''re usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.” - Dr. Joyce Brothers
12. Velocity: Another audio all-natural energy drink. Use this song to increase speed and agility and stamina.
13. No Coincidence: This song is about the coincidences in our life as divine messages, not just random occurrences. Don’t discount these messages, as they are put before us to enlighten us. “Coincidence is the word we use when we can''t see the levers and pulleys.”- Emma Bull
14. Power: Use this song to energize the power inside of you. “The power to destroy a planet is insignificant when compared to the power of the Force.” - Darth Vader
15. (Bonus Track) Energy --30 Minute Extended Re-Mix: A special 30 minute version of the original “audio all-natural energy drink” from the first Head Full Of Drums album: Drum The Drums. This one track contains a full 30 minutes of non-stop drums as well as some added instruments to the arrangement of the original. Great for exercise, meditation or timing something for 30 minutes!
Thank you to all that made this CD possible: The Creator, my family, friends, teachers and fellow musicians for your support and inspiration. Special thanks to CD Baby! Also big thanks to the people in Europe, Japan, Canada, USA and all around the world that have downloaded the first Head Full Of Drums Album- "Drum The Drums" on i-tunes, musicnet and many others. This album is inspired by and dedicated to you! Now, with the internet we can have a Drum Circle
Around The World! Earth photos courtesy of NASA.
Kevin Edinger: Drum Kit, Maracas.
Kevin Bennett: Drum Kit.
Geno Hobbs: Djembe, Tongue Drum, Tri-Bell, Tambourine and Timbales.
Ken Bewley: Drum Kit, Timbales.
Jerry Jacques: Drum Kit, Box Drum, Claves, Timbales, Timpani.
Deni Wall: Bongos, Hoover.
Robyn Whitney: Djembe, Bongos.
Alec Sorisio: Cowbell, Clave, Box Drum.
Victor Sorisio: Drum Kit, Air Pump, Toms, Darbouka, 5 Gallon Bucket, Steel Drums, Pots & Pans, BBQ Grill, Gong, Chimes, Rebar, Mountain Horn, Box Drum, Piccolo Snare, Bells, Timbales, Coffee Can, Wind Chimes, Shaker.
All songs Composed, Produced and Engineered By Victor Sorisio (ASCAP)
Published by Victor Sorisio Music (ASCAP)
copyright Victor Sorisio 2006 All rights reserved.
About Vic Sorisio creator of Head Full Of Drums:
Starting from my early childhood, music was a great healer for me. Drumming was the therapeutic outlet for me to release pent up energy, and help me though a lot of the challenges I was going through. Without that outlet I can''t imagine what would have happened to my life.
I went on to college and received a degree in music. Since then I''ve toured extensively performing on a variety of instruments. I perform weekly and keep busy the rest of the time composing, producing and recording at my studio called Quality Music Recording Studio in Vancouver, Washington USA.