MP3 Brian Eldredge - The Day New York Cried
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
4 MP3 Songs
COUNTRY: Country Rock, FOLK: Modern Folk
Brian Eldredge, a native of Dover, New Hampshire, began playing music at the age of twelve. By the time he was fifteen he was in his first band, and continued to play in various musical groups, throughout New England. At the age of 21, he decided to pull up roots and move to California. After playing, for over a decade, in the greater Sacramento area, he once again relocated, this time to Reno Nevada, where he now resides with his wife Ann. Brian plays the piano, guitar, drums, bass guitar, and the harmonica, but most of all loves to sing.
For the last thirteen years Brian has performed in a national touring act called âThe Creaglesâ. The act consists of two tribute bands, Creedance Clearwater Revival, and The Eagles, thus âThe Creaglesâ. Brianâs ability to change his vocal style has earned him the nickname âdial-a-voiceâ, and has enabled him to play the rolls of both John Fogerty and Don Henley. For over a decade Brian has enjoyed the privileges of opening for such national acts as, Mickey Thomasâs Starship, Foghat, Firefall, The Little River Band, Peter Nooneâs Hermanâs Hermits, Hal Ketchum, Sly and the Family Stone, The Temptations, Rita Coolidge, and many others
James Newton Rounsavell wrote the lyrics to all of these songs. These songs are a well researched group of songs involving true events that occured on that tragic day in September 2001.
1. âThe Day New York Criedâ shows how New Yorkers came together and how they showed their tender side on September 11, 2001. It also Commemorates the heroic death of Chaplain Judge.
2. âNo Time To Say Goodbyeâ is about Flight 93 and the brave people that overthrew the terrorists and caused the plane to crash rather than become a bomb like the other hijacked aircraft. They didnât have any weapons and a stewardess was reported to be boiling water to be used in an attack on the terrorists.
3. âAmerica Has Heroesâ is about a retired Marine. He is working in an accounting office in Connecticut. When he sees the 2nd plane hit the south tower he tells his boss that he is headed for âGround Zero.â This is his story of the rescue of the last two survivors from 911.
4. âAngels In Strange Placesâ is about a crippled New York Port Authority employee< Josephine Harris, as she struggled a step at a time towards safety. The members of Ladder Truck Six met her, on the stairs and gave her assistance at the risk of all their lives.
Note regarding âAmerica Has Heroes: Oliver Stone has signed a contract with Paramount to do a movie about this event. Nicholas Gage has been contracted to play John McLoughlin, the last person to be rescued. McLoughlin and his partner, Jimino are Port Authority Police Officers.
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 1131172)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!