Wedding on a Shoestring Budget
When times are tight, it doesnt mean you need to settle for anything less than extravagant. (And you definitely dont need to elope to Vegas.)
You can have a beautiful wedding that will be the envy of friends and family. And NO ONE has to know that you did not pay near as much as most do.
Dont settle. Be creative. And learn how to do both!
All it takes is a little thought. A little creativity. And solid planning to pull off a wedding that will have your friends and family weeping tears of joy.
If creativity and planning havent been your strong points in the past. Or if youve never planned a wedding before. Now you have a chance to get all your questions answered. Now you have a guide that will walk you through the whole process. So nothing is forgotten and your day plays out flawlessly.
My thoroughly researched, guide is full of cost-saving tips that will help you paint a wedding thats nothing less than extravagant...
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* What you need to do first before ANYTHING else.
* Which traditional rules for weddings have changed.
* Know exactly where your money is going. This pie graph breaks down your typical expenses - so you have a clear idea of how much youll be spending on each area of your wedding.
* Organize your wedding expenses with this wedding planner chart. Keep track of all aspects of your spending. Easily and without the clutter.
* The 12 step method for planning your wedding. Whether you have 12 months or 12 weeks to prepare - use this detailed master plan to make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch.
* 8 ways to save money with a church ceremony.)
* 6 tips for pulling off a successful outdoor ceremony - and saving money while you do it.
* The truth about wedding chappels. And why this may be your best option.
* How much you should expect to spend on your reception compared to the ceremony. Keep this in mind while you plan.
* 13 steps for (cheaply) renting a hall for the reception.
* 13 very affordable themes you could use to provide a fun atmosphere at your wedding.
* A detailed To Do List for planning a successful reception. Erase mistakes with this step by step master plan.
* 5 ways to serve food to your guests at a low cost. Stop worrying about the bills and try one of these inexpensive strategies for your wedding.
* 6 ways to serve drinks without busting the bank - and still keeping the guests happy.
* 8 tips for planning a meal that will be light on the pocket book. You dont have to sacrifice quality to have a memorable, inexpensive dinner.
* 7 tips for unique and elegant decorating on a budget.
* 6 ideas for creating your own unforgettable invitations.
* If you cant afford to dress all the grooms and bridesmaids, heres how to handle the outfits on a limited budget.
* How to find a DJ in your area who will play the music you want and at a great price.
* 5 extra tips for using music at your reception at unbelievably low prices.
* 8 simple and inexpensive ideas for wedding party gifts.
* 5 money-saving ideas for pre-wedding parties. Make your wedding shower and/or bachelor party a raving (cheap) success.
* 8 last minute tips for making sure your wedding goes off without a hitch.
* 6 (inexpensive) ideas for wedding favors. At these prices, anyone can add wedding favors to the celebration.
* 8 tips for keeping the price of your cake down. Dont tell your baker you read this!
And theres MUCH more - guaranteed!
More Files From This User
- How to Start and Run a Successful Magazine
- How to Start a Successful Restaurant Business
- How To Improve Your Home Security
- Overnight Cash Pump System + Resale Rights
- Overnight Cash Pump System
Quality Plr Articles Pack 1 - Cheap Plr Articles
Cheap Ideas For Back Linking Strategies - Mp3 Audio (plr)
How To Create High Quality Content As Cheap As Possible
Mp3 Watts - On The Dial
Mp3 St. Elmo's Fire - Vol.1 Really In Love!: Psycho Rockers '79-'84
Mp3 Electric Magic Sideshow - Good Enough For You
Fanpage Ad Secrets With Plr
25 Travel Insurance Plr Articles
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!