Sold by netizen on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,106,066 satisfied buyers
How to Start a Successful Restaurant Business
Do you constantly get rave reviews about your cooking from your friends and family? Do you have a private arsenal of secret recipes that you just wont share with anyone? Are you more at home in the kitchen than anywhere else?
Well, if you can relate maybe you are the guy or gal who has always wanted to open your own restaurant! If thats the case then this guide is just for you!
Wanting to own your own eatery neednt be just a pipe dream. How to Start a Successful Restaurant Business will help you achieve that dream.
Learn how to conduct a market analysis, prepare a business plan and determine startup costs all in one neat package. Discover everything you need to know about starting your own restaurant or your money back.
Heres a list of just a few of the helpful things you find inside:
* What you need to know BEFORE you begin; Make sure your dream is a viable plan
* Review the different types of restaurants; Know which one is right for you
* Overview of startup costs; Prevent leaving out important costs
* Learn how to write your menu; Insures that you dont leave out the little stuff
* Discover how to do a proper market analysis; Make sure you know who your customers will be
* Selecting equipment and furnishings; Learn how to shop for the right combinations
* Hiring a staff; How to make sure you ask the right interview questions
* What is the long term future of the restaurant industry; Understand what your goals should include
* Preparing a business and financial plan; Make certain you know exactly what you require
* Should you borrow money for startup costs; Discover how to find investors.
Written in plain English How to Start a Successful Restaurant Business will help answer all the questions you may have in order to make an intelligent decision about whether to purse that dream or continue with wowing just friends and family!
The purpose of our guide is to give you an over view of the restaurant business as well as provide you with information about the different steps you need to take to get started.
This file is sold by netizen, an independent seller on Tradebit.