Sold by netizen on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,007,292 satisfied buyers
How To Improve Your Home Security
How to Improve Your Home Security And Keep Out Unwanted Intruders
Now YOU Can Finally Learn How to Improve Your Home Security WITHOUT Spending a Fortune.
Dont become a victim and risk your important possessions and, more importantly, your family...
Instead, grab the only source of information that teaches you how you can quickly and inexpensively make your home unattractive to burglars!
The Top 2 Benefits to Burglar-Proofing Your Home
1) Simple, yet effective ways of securing your home
Theres no need for a high-tech alarm system thats difficult to operate, and expensive to purchase. With the tips shown in this book, youll find out what burglars look for, and how you can quickly and easily become an unattractive option for them.
2) Save money... and secure your family
Not only does this book offer ways of saving money WHILE making your home a burglars nightmare, but it also helps ensure that those burglars wont have access to your family and yourself. Possessions are one thing, but having your life at risk is something no person should have to worry about.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide...
* Simple Steps to Improve Home Security. Well discuss everything from tactics for lighting your home, to some of the most easily missed safe-havens for burglars. You wouldnt want your garden to be the reason your house was chosen...would you?
* Other ways to prevent break ins. Well look at certain types of equipment and other low-cost things you can do to make a burglars life extremely difficult...and encourage them to simply move on and choose an easier target.
* Are your door locks really enough? You might be surprised to find out which door locks burglars love to see on a door. Make sure that your locks are the ones they absolutely HATE.
* Window locks... will they really prevent a break-in? Burglars are generally not fond of noise. It attracts attention from neighbors, and means they dont have time to get the good stuff. Well explain what locks you should look at...and also explain an extremely low cost alternative to consider.
And a lot more!
This guide is not marketed towards the rich or the poor, it is marketed for anyone who wants to have a safer home.
This file is sold by netizen, an independent seller on Tradebit.