808 Drum Machine - Downloadable Drum Machines
The TR-808 is a classic drum machine that used analog synthesis to create its sounds. The sounds have a very thin and pure quality and aren't grungy like it's successor the TR-909. In fact, the 808 has become the signature beatbox used in most R&B and hip-hop as well as a lot of dance and techno music. Booming bass kicks, crispy snares and that annoying cowbell sound made famous during the 80's are all part of the 808 and its famous sound.
(PLEASE Feel Free to Listen and Download The FREE SAMPLES to Your Left, Or You Can Watch The You Tube Video Below and Hear The TR-808 Drum Machine In FULL EFFECT!)
How to Use a TR-808 Drum Machine in Your Recordings:
Here's a look at how you can use the TR-808 drum machine to build a great beat for your own recordings.
1. First of all, download the samples. I'm assuming for this tutorial that you don't actually have a TR-808 drum machine, and that you're instead using samples in a program such as Reason or FL Studio 7. If you do have an actual TR-808, the following tips should still help you out, they're just quite expensive and rare these days.
You can download TR-808 samples here , and you can easily import them into most music looping software. They're organized by the different categories of sound that the TR-808 provides, i.e. snare drums, kick drums, etc.
2. Start with a bass drum. For most drum beats, you'll put a bass drum hit on the first note of a measure, and the rest is up to you--hell, you might even leave out that initial drum hit, but remember that the bass drum needs to be the backing beat of the song, so it has to sound strong. If it's not the focal point of your drum beat, your beat might fall apart, and it certainly won't groove like it's supposed to.
3. Add in the snare drum. The other focal point is your snare drum. A simple beat might put it on beat 3 of a measure. Again, your creativity's the limit, but you usually don't want to use very many snare drum hits, as they change the sound of the beat so much that they can become irritating to the ear if you've just got them going nonstop. There are quite a few voices for the snare drum on the TR-808, and you can use a clap as a replacement for the snare. You can also use a few sounds, since they're often similar, to add some variety to your beat.
4. Last Step....Add the hi hat and other sounds. Many producers just put a hi-hat hit on every beat. You'll want to keep the hi hat a bit low if you do this. You've also got access to toms and other cool sounds with a TR-808, but use them sparingly; the essence of a good beat is simplicity, and if your beat's not simple you won't have a lot of space to do anything interesting with the actual instruments in the song.
All drum samples and loops were recorded by professional engineers using Pro Tools, SSL Board, MPC, Korg, Reasons, Triton, Roland, and some of the best mono
and poly synthesis elements. All samples have been carefully and professionally recorded in 16BIT/44.1 FORMAT with modern computer technology, giving them the
punch, presence, and hard hitting sound that meets todays music demands. Just put these sounds in your sampler and find out what a lot of Top Producers already know.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Download Your Copy of The Classic Tr808 Drum Machine and Start Making Hip Hop, RnB, Pop,Techno,Jazz, and More Music Hits TODAY!
More Files From This User
- MULTIPLICATION HIP HOP FOR KIDS - LINK TO BONUS MUSIC/VIDEOS
- Selling a Home - 101 Tips for Selling Your Home
- Lead Page Capture and Generator
- Learning Bass Guitar - E Book and PLR Articles
- How to Blog - Blogging Basics for Beginners
High Quality Trap Drum Pack 02
10000 Drum Sounds - Drum Samples
New Hip Hop Drum Kits Pack Complete Collection
Ultimate Lex Luger Drum Kit
Soulful Drum Kit.zip
Neptunes Drum Kit.zip
Hip Hop Drum Download - 1108 Jay Z Drum Samples
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!