Get Rid of Warts eBook Salespage Website Resell Rights MRR
Are you tired of people asking you
WHAT IS THAT THING ON YOUR FACE?
Itís not a freckle and itís not a beauty mark!
Stop spending money on dermatologists, creams and laser treatments to remove it!
Get Rid Of Warts, Moles And Skin Tags The Natural Way!
These types of skin blemishes are unsightly, unpleasant and can make your life a complete misery!
You always wonder if other people are noticing, and as small as this wart, mole or skin tag (wherever it is on your body) is, it is always on your mind.
In this revolutionary new eBook I show you exactly how I got rid of these obnoxious blemishes using proven natural remedies that are non-toxic, safe, effective and inexpensive!
From: Insert Author Name
Dear Reader -
If you are reading this, it means you are probably at your wits end about how to get rid of a seemingly permanent blemish on your face.
If so, then you are just like me a few years ago when I actually lost a boyfriend because of a wart on my face.
You are probably thinking - any guy that would leave you because of that is a real jerk, but you had better let me explain how all of this went down -because it has a LOT to do with how this ebook came to be written!
This wart was not really big, but it was on the side of my nose - and I was always really self-conscious about it. The worst thing about it is that I could not really see it even when I looked in the mirror because of where it was located on my nose but I KNEW others could see it quite clearly, especially if they caught a glimpse of me in profile.
I had the wart for about seven years and all that time I kept thinking of myself as a kind of mutant. I was always haunted by those stories of people being accused of being a witch because they had a wart on their nose. I even felt persecuted or ignored, but of course that was all in my mind. NOBODY else was affected by the wart that I felt COMPLETELY ruined my appearance.
Over the years I tried all kinds of different treatments, especially the inexpensive ones. I had the wart burned off, dissolved and grated off with silica based products from the drug store.
My doctor gave me a Retin A type cream to reduce the size of it. All that did was give me a big red nose, which is to be expected if you are going to put ACID on your skin every day.
I even once took antibiotics to get rid of it. Stupid me and the stupid doctor! Warts arenít caused by dirt or bacteria. They are viral and not affected by antibiotic creams at all!
The wart kept coming back. It was like a curse. And each time it came back more transparent, gruesome and bulbous than ever.
Then about two years ago I fell in love someone. He loved me back.
However, the whole time we went out I was so self conscious about the wart on my nose. I kept trying to slough it off and cover it up with makeup. Despite my best efforts to disguise it, all I ever managed to do is kind of emphasize its presence on my face.
You see, the problem was that I started suffering from a body dysmorphia disorder - which is a fancy way of saying that my mind kept blowing the way the wart looked on my face out of proportion.
In essence it was causing a bad case of low self-esteem.
Because I had this big wart on my nose I found myself -
* Avoiding putting on makeup because I just felt "whatís the point?" - nobody is seeing my face anyway.
* Growing my hair longer and hanging my head so people would not see the wart.
* Holding my hand over my cheek and nose to prevent people from seeing it.
* Avoiding going out because I felt so low about my appearance.
* Not going for what I wanted because in my head I thought the "wart would stop me."
Finally, I hit rock bottom when I finally met this man of my dreams and he confessed his undying love for me.
This is a bit of a hard story to tell because it is so embarrassing. In essence, he took me out to dinner, held my hand and told me he wanted to spend the rest of my life with me.
I then blurted out, "You want to spend the rest of your life with me even though I have this thing on my nose?"
He was shocked. He admitted he had noticed the blemish but he did not see it in the same way I did.
Of course, the next thing that happened was that kind of scenario where you are rambling on and on about a subject that should never have been brought up in the first place.
The entire "romantic" evening went from being a discussion of the state of our relationship to a discussion about my insecurity about my facial disfigurement. I had in essence given ALL of my power and the power of what would happen to me in the future to the wart and it was determining how I felt, my decisions and my actions.
During this discussion, my beloved brought up the obvious which was to suggesting that "there must be some way of getting rid of it."
This helpful suggestion drove me up to wall. It angered me and made me huffy.
What did he think I was doing all these years? Enjoying the look of this wart on my face? Did he think that I was just going to leave it and not ever do anything about it?
I did go on and on about it and I just could not help myself. Then for weeks after, every time I thought the subject was closed I just could not help bringing up the warts on my nose to him again and again. I was in a bottomless black hole of insecurity.
In the end my fiancťe quit our relationship. Quite simply the wart was also causing me to be insecure and unstable in other parts of my life.
He also got frustrated with me because I wouldnít let him love me - "warts and all." I just did not have the faith that he could, as I could not even love myself.
You see, the key is if that you do not love yourself nobody else will either.
This is when I decided I was going to try and do something about this wart once and for all.
Do You Cringe When You Hear the Words
"I Love You Warts and All !"?
I decided that although this was a nice thing to hear it wasnít for me. I wanted to be loved for my other attributes such as my talent playing the piano.
I did not want to be loved DESPITE the big wart on my nose or even because of it. I just wanted the WART gone.
So how did I come to write Get Rid Of Warts, Moles And Skin Tags The Natural Way?
When I lost that partner due to this wart I decided that my facial blemish had finally cost me too much in life and what I really needed was to get rid of the darn thing once and for all.
I decided that I would do what it takes - that I would do as much research as possible on the subject to attempt to find out how to get rid of these things no matter where they occur on the body. I thought it was bad to have them on the face but it is also awful to have them anywhere else that a lover may detect them and start asking those questions such as -
"What is that?"
"Is that a beauty mark?"
"Have you checked that out to see if it is cancer?"
"Have you checked with a doctor into getting rid of that?"
During my research I not only figured out how to get rid of warts, but also other types of blemishes and by a certain point I had acquired so much knowledge of the topic that I decided to compile it all here in one simple ebook.
What I was looking for was a natural cure. This is because not everyone is happy dealing with their wart problem by allowing them to be treated medically. Yet another issue is not everyone will be able to afford such treatment.
The good news is -
You donít necessarily need medical attention to get rid of a mole or a problem! You can get rid of many unsightly skin blemishes naturally at home!
Do you want to get rid of your warts now?
Why did I write this book?
I wrote this book to help you avoid making the medical mistakes that I did! It includes as many different natural treatments for moles and warts as possible!
I also wrote it because I truly believe that whenever possible you should use treatments that are both safe and natural for any condition or complaint you might have.
However this does not mean that you should never seek the advice of your doctor or dermatologist especially if you want to get rid of your problem naturally or if you suspect the problem may be more serious.
This is because some skin blemishes are actually indicative of cancer or other disorders.
You should also seek professional medical advice before attempting to use any of the natural treatments you will read of in this book.
I found that before I could even begin to figure out what type of treatment would work for me, I had to find out more about what causes warts.
In this book I devote an entire chapter specifically to what causes warts, and cover such topics as -
* Who is the most susceptible to developing warts and why
* Why they are so contagious
* How wart infection is spread
* How to avoid being infected with warts
* The difference between regular warts and genital warts and why you cannot get rid of genital warts with natural remedies! (In fact, if you suspect you have genital warts I am going to tell you right now to get to a doctor as fast as possible!)
* What a wart has in common with a benign tumor
* Why some warts become painful
* The type of skin cells and the patterns of growth that are familiar to warts
* Why you should never attempt to cut a wart off yourself
* Why some warts bleed and others do not
* The many types of viruses that can cause different types of warts
* The relationship of the human papilloma virus to warts
* An introduction to the 130 different types of HPV viruses that can cause warts
* Why some warts last only a few days and other take years to get rid of
* Why does a wart grow back in the same place all the time
In Get Rid Of Warts, Moles And Skin Tags The Natural Way I also discuss the very contentious question-
ARE YOUR WARTS CONTAGIOUS?
The answer is YES they are highly contagious and I discuss the implications of this in my ebook including such matters as -
* How to contract warts indirectly
* How you can directly pass warts to another person
* How children can pick up warts
* The sexual practices that can pass warts from one person to another
* What to do if you suspect that you have genital warts
* What hygiene and cleanliness has to do with warts
* Who is most likely to contract warts
* What the immune system has to do with contagious warts
* What types of wart strains are more contagious than others
This is NOT just a book full of remedies
Get Rid Of Warts, Moles And Skin Tags The Natural Way
Is a one stop resource about this topic.
You will also find a great deal of scientific data backed up with charts, photographs and easy to understand diagrams that can help explain to you what the different strains of warts are...
I explain to you..
* What plantar warts are and what causes them
* The difference between a plantar wart and a corn or callus
* How to identify the common or classic wart
* How spending a lot of time in water can affect the development of warts
* How you can get a flat wart from a cut or a scratch
* What sunshine has to do with activating warts
* The cause of genital warts and how to deal with them
* All about hydrotherapy or freezing warts
Do you want to know a bit more about the cures before you buy?
In Get Rid Of Warts, Moles And Skin Tags The Natural Way
I also discuss -
* How to use a common household item to seal your wart and deny it the oxygen it needs to live
* Under what circumstances it is okay to file away at the wart
* What fruit skin can help you get rid of warts
* The relationship between aspirin and warts
* How to use the juice of a common houseplant to cure and remove your warts
* Oils that can help you get rid of warts
* What common oil acts as an over the counter medication for warts
* How oil derived from a type of beetle can help you with your warts
* How taking Echinacea can play a role in helping your recover from warts
Of course, there are more than warts when it comes to having the skin plagued with blemishes.
In this book I also discuss -
* How to take care of moles and skin lesions and how to determine if a mole is becoming contagious
* Who gets moles
* How they are tied in with hormonal changes
* An introduction to the different types of moles
* How to tell if your mole might be cancerous
* What are skin tags
* How to remove skin tags naturally
And much, much more!
In fact, if you canít find the natural remedy for your skin blemish in this book then you probably WONíT find it anywhere!
Are you ready to relinquish the power you may have given to your skin blemish and get on with your life?
GET RID OF WARTS, MOLES AND SKIN TAGS THE NATURAL WAY
Your cost is only $ ..
Think about how much CHEAPER that is than spending money on creams, prescriptions and surgery!
This user friendly eBook has definitely helped people who have read it to cure their wart, mole or skin tag for good, or at least manage its prevalence and appearance better.
And if for any reason you are dissatisfied with my book you can request a refund and your money will be instantaneously returned to you.
There is absolutely no RISK to you for ordering
Get Rid of Warts, Moles and Skin Tags The Natural Way
You can get the information that you need seconds from now.
Order and download Right Now!
I invite you to download my eBook right now.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Try it risk free today! If you purchase today, your purchase is 100% guaranteed.
If after reading the eBook, you aren't able to solve your skin blemish problems, just ask and I'll be glad to give you a full refund.
All purchases may be refunded within 30 days of purchase, meaning that if you think your new eBook isn't as good as I claim, you'll get every cent you paid back.
If the suggestions put forth in this report doesn't naturally solve your problem, I'll refund 100% of your purchase price, no questions asked.
Why am I taking all the risk on myself? Because I believe in the methods that I have written about in Get Rid Of Warts, Moles And Skin Tags The Natural Way.
I believe they work.
I KNOW they work - I have tried them all.
I believe in the results I've gotten for thousands of people suffering the full range of skin blemishes and because of that I believe that this method will work for you.