Sold by mydigitalstore on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,056,501 satisfied buyers
SEO and Relationship Building (MRR)
Have your "tried and true" SEO TECHNIQUES just stopped working for you?
AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY?
In the first chapter in Relationship Building for Local Businesses, I talk about how business web sites have changed and are changing still...
In it I discuss ...
* How websites are more about customer service and relationships than they ever used to be
* How supplying information as a service to surfers helps increase your business
* How to capitalize on the fact that people are always turning to the internet to "find what they need."
* How the expectations of what people expect to find on a site have been completely raised nowadays
* How to understand the new mindset of the expectant internet surfer
* How to make the most of the Web 2.0 concept
* How to improve a site that is several years out of date
* How a blog figures in the changing consumer landscape
* How to micro blog using a site like Twitter to create even more interactivity between you and your customers
* How to use social resources like MySpace and Facebook to your advantage
* the importance of building solid relationships with prospects and customers
* How to get existing customers to return to you
* Why being impersonal nowadays is a recipe for business failure
* How to think in longer term business development when putting a web site together for the first time or revamping an old one, so that it fits the standards of web 2.0
* Why it is wise to develop the ability to promote and sell your products directly via the internet
* How to understand such things as shipping costs and when shipping could become a problem for you
* How to push what you normally sell locally out on to the global stage
* How to get your marketing message into peoples homes
* How to go from selling locally to globally and potentially increase your sales by millions!
* How to build a user friendly website that gives people EXACTLY what they want so they are interested in what you have to offer regardless of where you are
* Why a flashy website doesnt do it for people or the Google search engineer robots anymore
* What the wrong aspects are to focus on when you are building a site
* The concept of attracting targeted visitors to your site instead of the untargeted surfer who will not get out their credit card or PayPal permission to buy your product or convert to one of your memberships!
In the past I noticed that online marketers treated their website design and their SEO efforts as two separate things to be worked on and employed at different times.
Nothing can be further than the truth!
The more your website is integrated with the basics of SEO organically, the more targeted buying visitors it is going to attract.
SEO is all about doing what it takes to get your pages indexed and ranked higher.
Did you know that a site that is properly optimized can add a couple of thousand dollars to your bank account every month?
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN THE BASICS OF SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION?
In the chapters on the "Basics of Search Engine Optimization" and "Both On Site and Off Site SEO", I teach you -
* How to do what is necessary to get the pages of your website indexed and then ranked up the league table so you are at least in the top five search results on the Google pages
* How to look at natural search results in the search engine pages to find the key to what keywords to use
* How to examine Google AdWords to find successful keywords
* How to properly use the Google Traffic Estimator program
* All about how the Google algorithms work and how to understand that they change as time passes
* How to comprehend source code on web pages
* Understanding the important changes that have taken place with regard to on-site SEO
* Why it is in your best interests to make your SEO as accurate as possible when it comes to reflecting the content of your pages
* Why making vast keyword lists that cover every single aspect of your business but the kitchen sink will not work for you anymore
* How to choose a domain name that truly represents your business and tells your prospects what you do
* How to build quality and value into your site that will impress the major search engine bots but also impress your visitors - so they keep coming back again and again
* How to write headings and sub-headings that are attractive to the new generation of search engine spiders
* Why it is best to focus your SEO efforts on content rather than on any other aspect of article marketing
* How to use a Word Tracker program in order to make a great and effective list of keywords
* Why creating a free site map to your page is smiled on by the search engines
* How Google is now evaluating external links according to three MAIN categories that you absolutely must know about ...
* The new secrets that you need to know about linking structure that can mean the difference between making thousands or nothing in your internet business
* The value of treating your website visitors more like friends than faceless numbers and how this is part of the whole revisionist Web 2.0 movement that is more about intimacy and functionality with a customer than short cuts to success
Are you ready save yourself thousands of dollars by doing your own Search Engine Optimization instead of having to hire an expert to do it?
Are you ready to put your real world business online and make more money then you ever could by opening another store or office?
Are you ready to receive the most contemporary, up-to-date information about Search Engine Optimization that is available to purchase today?
Then this is the ebook for you too!
Just think! Your online business running itself and making scads of cash for you again - just like it did before!
The major search engines changed all the rules and consumers started becoming turned off by overt and tacky SEO techniques that manipulated them into visiting your page!
If you are a new online business person, you will definitely be able to get your business off the ground and on the right foot by following the advice I have put together for you in
SEO and Relationship Building for Local Businesses