Sold by theselfhealthsite on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,067,298 satisfied buyers
The Bad Habit Liberator - How to Free Yourself from a Self D
Free Yourself From Bad Habits Forever!
Are you waiting for that perfect:
* weight-loss program
* quit smoking program
* time to leave a destructive relationship
* time to stop drinking
How many times have you heard:
“I’ll change when the time is right.”
Did you know?:
* 45% of clients who seek a professional therapist drop out of therapy after two or three sessions?
* For every person who quits smoking by following a treatment program, there are almost twenty persons who quit on their own?
Yet, many people are never able to make a serious commitment to change, even though their life may depend on it.
Imagine What Life Will Be Like When You’re Free…
Even good change can threaten our sense of security.
When you’re used to something, the thought of losing it can cause you to panic and get stuck where you are, no matter how much you have to gain by changing.
The KEY to breaking bad habits?
Your capacity to shift your focus from the past to the present.
You can’t make a decision to change as long as you’re still focused on the past.
This special guide will give you the information and strategy you need to free yourself from bad habits forever.
It’s easier to promote a healthy new habit than to get rid of the old one - as long as you’re focused on the old habit, you’re like a soldier fighting with one hand tied behind his back.
Learn how to replace your bad habits with healthy new habits. Focusing on your new lifestyle is like freeing the hand tied behind your back—suddenly you have power to bring about the change you desire.
What You Will Learn From This Guide....
* The six stages in the process of breaking bad habits
* How to replace bad habits with a healthy new lifestyle
* Why you must free yourself by taking responsibility for your own program
* Why successful preparation for change means that you set goals for yourself
* Why change is a process, not an event
* Why most successful self-changers fail at least once before they succeed
* Why willpower alone isn’t enough
* Why quitting a habit cold turkey usually doesn’t work
* Why a commitment to a more active lifestyle is key to breaking a bad habit
* And a lot more!
This file is sold by theselfhealthsite, an independent seller on Tradebit.