HIV/AIDS in Young Adult Novels: An Annotated Bibliography - , Annette Y. Goldsmith
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Gross, Melissa
Author: Goldsmith, Annette Y.
Author: Carruth, Debi
Publisher: Scarecrow Press
Title: HIV/AIDS in Young Adult Novels: An Annotated Bibliography
Pages: 00246 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00246 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2010-10-11
Lib Category: Children's stories, American
Lib Category: AIDS (Disease) - Fiction
Category: Reference : Bibliographies & Indexes
Category: Health & Fitness : Diseases - AIDS & HIV
Category: LITERARY CRITICISM / Children's & Young Adult Literature
More Files From This User
- 100 Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up or Mangles
- One Raindrop at a Time: Environmental Peacebuilding and Education in Sur Baher, Jerusalem
- Inventology: How We Dream Up Things That Change the World - Pagan Kennedy
- On the Sexual Theories of Children - Sigmund Freud
- States and Markets - Susan Strange
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!