Super SEO GuideBook
The Search Engine Game Has Been Exoposed And Is NOW Wide Open!
Are you tired of spending loads of money trying to get search engine traffic?
Maybe you are just tired of spending hundreds of hours trying to tweak and change your site just right so that you can hope to get a decent ranking.
Truthfully, have any of this paid off in the way that you pictured they would?
Chances are, they havent but dont fret because there is good news!
To find out how to start getting the rankings you want and deserve, read on...
If youve ever tried to get high search engine rankings you probably realize that it can be an incredible task to try and rank highly without paying for the ranking (i.e. pay per click).
Most people get caught up by the hope of getting loads of free traffic from the search engines. I know that I have as have thousands of other people.
Doesnt it sound great? Get a ton of traffic from the search engines, convert them into sales and make a ton of money in the process?
Its a great vision.
The truth is that most people think they know what to do when trying to achieve a good ranking in the search engines but those people as well as...
...You Have Been Given Down Right Inaccurate And Ineffective Search Engine Optimization Information!
As I am sure you are aware, there are literally hundreds of eBooks, courses, reports, membership sites and full blown big home study courses touting the promise of teaching you to get traffic from the search engines.
Most of these courses are over hyped and lack any real substance as far and tested and proven search engine optimization tactics.
Almost all of them have been written by ghost writers who do nothing but research search engine optimization and then write a book on it for the person whos hired them. This means that a real expert hasnt even written that material and no one has tested it in many cases!
I know this may sound scary but its absolutely true and you need to know that before going out and spending your money on a course.
Thats why you need...
The Three Keys To Search Engine Success
When it comes to learning how to get traffic from the search engines you need information that contains three important keys...
1) The first key is getting information that has been put together by a true search engine optimization expert. If the information is not written by someone whos tested and been where you are, how could it be of any value?
2) You need information that has been tested by more than one person. You want to be able to put information in place that has been used by not just one person but dozens of people so you know its effective.
3) You want White Hat strategies that wont get you banned form the search engines! Many courses teach you techniques that could potentially get you banned and blacklisted by the search engines which permanently shuts down any chance you have at getting traffic and the worst part is that they dont even tell you this before you put that tactic into action!
These keys are vital to any information that you follow in getting search engine traffic.
Can Someone Like Me, Really Learn How To Optimize My Website For Massive Search Engine Traffic?
You SURE Can!...
* You can set your pages up for maximum visibility from the search engine spiders!
* You can get your site listed in days, not months!
* You can generate loads of traffic that you can leverage into sales!
Getting The Search Engines To Send You All The Traffic That You Can Handle Has Never Been So Easy!
While many courses would make you believe that getting traffic form the search engines is a major deal and takes and act of congress, the truth is its easy.
But its only easy if you know the tricks to getting your rankings high. While simple, these tricks are only known to the REAL search engine optimization experts.
They are used to increase website rankings through the roof and generate tons of free traffic.
You are going to learn all of these secrets and more in the amazing new course the Super SEO GuideBook!
Here are just a few of the awesome things you are going to learn...
* On Page Tricks To Getting High Rankings- You are going to learn the secret on page factors that you can tweak in order to get your page the maximum exposure from the search engines.
* Linking Tricks That Get Traffic Quickly - This section will teach you about linking and how you can use it to get noticed by the search engines quickly without tons of technical work!
* Getting Listed Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible - If you know the tricks of the trade you can get your site listed in days, not months like some other courses say that you need to wait!
* Hybrid SEO - This section shows you some simple tricks that you can implement to attract free search engine traffic by combining search engine optimization and pay per click traffic together for a hybrid effect that multiplies your traffic like crazy!
* Easy Submission Guidelines -You will also learn how to submit your site to all of the search engines and directories extremely fast and in a way that the search engines love & appreciate!
* Secret Tools List - This list is going to show you all of the tools, resources and secret pieces of software that the top search engine experts use to gain massive exposure and traffic from the search engines!
* Easy To Follow System - Everything that you could need is in this tight new system. You just follow the simple directions and your on your way to getting loads of search engine traffic minus the complicated techno jargon that goes with most courses!
Just Take A Look At The MASSIVE Table Of Contents For Yourself!
* The super seo guidebook to seo
* Welcome to the super guidebook to seo!
* What is your seo plan
* The biggest bang for your buck
* Submitting your site to the search engines
* Be prepared
* What will site submission get you
* Site maps
* Submission software
* If budget allows
* Search engines and directories
* Search engine list
* Free listing
* Paid listing
* A balanced submission plan
* Free and/or paid search engine submissions
* Ffa link sites not search engines
* Directories, search engines & traffic?
* Web crawlers
* Meta tags
* Meta tags versus back link popularity
* Meta search engines
* A search engine is just a tool
* What the heck is an algorithm?
* Google algorithm is key
* Page rank based on popularity
* Consider back links popularity votes
* Hypertext-matching analysis:
* Do you know the google dance?
* The algorithm shuffle
* Google dance tool
* Features and tools from google
* In case you are feeling lucky
* The multi-faceted google toolbar
* Pandora? box
* Stock quotes
* Google free tools and software
* Dictionary definitions
* File types
* News headlines
* Advanced news search
* Similar pages
* Web page translation
* Safesearch filtering
* Submitting your url to google
* Google guidelines
* Do nots
* Google services
* Google answers
* Google groups
* Google? image search
* Google? catalog search
* Crawler/spider considerations
* Ranking rules of thumb
* Query-dependent factors include:
* Blanket policy on doorway pages and cloaking
* Meta tags (ask
* Keywords in the url and file names
* Keywords in the alt tags
* Page length
* Ask owns ask
* What your website absolutely needs
* Just do not focus on the home page, keywords and titles
* Understanding your target customer
* Does your website give enough contact information?
* Your homepage is the most important page on your web site
* The acid test
* Step by step page optimization
* One site ?One theme
* Affiliate sites & dynamic urls
* Page size can be a factor
* How many pages to submit
* Should you use frames?
* Making frames visible to search engines
* Stop words
* Some commonly excluded stop words
* Image alt tag descriptions
* Regional search engines
* Types of regional search engines
* Human categorization
* Domain filtering
* Maintaining a local and regional site
* Spamdexing and cloaking ?Time wasters
* Web hosting services and domain names
* Avoid freebie sites
* Using keywords in your domain name
* Doorway sites/pages
* Web hosting companies
* Always avoid free or very inexpensive
* What to look for
* The role of your domain name
* Hyphens ?Yes or no?
* Alphanumeric considerations
* Giving yahoo! Its alphanumeric due
* This is the alphanumeric order:
* Is it link popularity or click popularity
* Influencing click popularity
* Registering your domain name
* Dos and donts?
* Free web hosts
* Sharing domains or ip addresses
* Shared domains spell trouble
* You must own your domain ?Not your host
* Keywords in the domain name are crucial
* Separate multiple keywords
* Character limit
* Too many hyphens/dashes
* Yet another benefit
* Choosing a host for your web site
* You are renting space and bandwidth
* A short list of things to watch out for
* Shared ip hosting
* Look for a web site host with:
* An oc-3 - 155 megabits per second
* Redundant rollover connections
* Backup power
* 24 hour server back ups
* No logs? Why, its your data
* Logs provide you with valuable information
* Other features include
* Search engines may seem picky
* A case for case senitivity
* Keyword stuffing and spamming
* Dynamic urls
* Re-direct pages
* Image maps without alt text
* Link spamming
* Increasing your se rank and improving your Search engine positioning
* The simple basic principles
* Your web site copy/content
* Ranking by popularity
* And what is link popularity again?
* Learn to analyze your server logs
* Some sites offer to run comparison
* Linking strategies
* There is good and bad back links
* Reciprocal links
* Outbound links
* Inbound links (also know as back links)
* More on meta tags
* Page heading titles
* Title tags
* Keywords and description
* Meta robots tag
* Yes there are more meta tags but?
* Research tools
* List of free tools
* Keyword density
* Simple steps to check the density:
* What are the most popular keyword for your site?
* Track your search engine rankings like a bloodhound
* The best way to track
* Secret tools to help your achieve & maintain high se rankings
* How to find out how much money your investment is yielding
* Hybrid ppc & seo tactics
* Roi tracking tools
* Doubleclicks dart
* Webtrends from netiq
* Hitbox from websidestory
* Resource summary
* Sempo? mission
* Tools from marketleap
* Netmechanic html code checker
* Optilink link reputation analyzer
* Website management tools
* Search engine information
* Internet marketing resources
And Dont Even Begin To Worry About The Price...
You probably have the following thought in your head...
This manual has to cost an arm and a leg
While there is good reason to think that, its just no true.
Sure, there are firms out there who charge upwards of $10,000 a year in exchange for working on your search engine rankings but gosh thats a lot of money.
There are also tons of multi-thousand dollar courses out there promising you the world.
The good news is that I want to not only deliver extremely high quality information to you but I want to do it at an absolute bargain!
So if you act today you will get the full Super SEO Guide Book course for a single measly payment of $1.99!
More Files From This User
- Website Traffic Secrets
- Web Video Marketing Revealed
- Web Video Testimonials Software
- Weight Loss Oracle
- Web Video Tactics
Super Seo Guide Book Master Resell Rights Included
Seo Revenge 2010 With Bonus
Super Seo Guidebook: Higher Search Engine Rankings (mrr)
Super Seo Full Course
Super Seo Guide Book, Web Spider, Content Maximizer Softwares With Mrr
Super Seo Guide Book
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!