Sonic Opt-in List Building Software - With Full Resell Right
Here's The Secret To Growing
Your Opt-In List Fast -- And Filled With Laser Targeted Prospects!
When all the pros agree on something, it's usually a good idea to investigate and see if it's something you
should be implementing...especially if it means more profits for your online business!
How many times have you heard, "The money is in the list!" -- at least once or twice?
The problem is that building a list takes time, and building a targeted list takes even more time! But a technique
was developed a while back that some top marketers have been using to filter out the "tire kickers" and build a targeted
list -- all at the same time.
Jonathan Mizel calls it a "Name Squeeze(tm)" page -- Alex Mandossian calls it a "shy yes" page. In essence it's
a "forced opt-in" page.
You require a prospect to give you their name and email address before giving them more information. Yes, before
they even get to see the sales copy!
Common Sense Out The Window!
Yes, common sense says that if you require someone to give their contact information you'll make fewer sales. In fact,
if you listen to certain people on the marketing forums you'd think *nobody* gives their info in order to read a sales
But they're absolutely wrong. 100 percent wrong, no matter how much they bluster and shout. Here's what actually happens...
1. People come to your opt-in page and see what you're offering -- more information, free ebook,
special report, etc.
2. Tire kickers go away because they don't want to give up their contact info. But people who really are
interested in the subject know it's a good trade.
3. Fewer people end up reading your sales letter, but the ones who do are prequalified and so your conversion
rate actually increases.
The net result is that your number of sales stays about the same or is slightly higher -- and your
list grows *very* fast! And you know the people on that list are really interested in the subject matter.
Here's Where Sonic Opt-In Comes In
Sonic Opt-In is a piece of software that lets you fill in some blank fields and in just four steps you'll generate
a complete forced opt-in page.
But that's not all...
...Sonic Opt-In also does something really cool. Something that will increase your conversions as well as make your
list grow faster.
Personalizing a sales letter is a proven way to increase your sales. And since you're already obtaining the prospects
name, why not use it in your sales letter?
For example, at the beginning of this letter you saw "Dear [fname]" instead of "Dear Friend." That was done using the
personalization feature in Sonic Opt-In.
Here are some of the main features of Sonic Opt-In:
* Steps 1 through 4 create your opt-in page, then only 2 steps to get it up and running on your site!
* Audio can be included in your opt-in page -- a special control is included. You can also choose whether the audio
is autostart or manual start.
* Would you like a series of bullets in your copy? (These things you're reading now are bullets.) Special bullet
editor allows you to include as many as you like!
* The prospects name and email are required.
* People who have already opted in are taken automatically to your sales page -- no getting stuck behind the
opt-in page again!
* Prospect can be taken to a special page targeted exactly to their interests.
* Depending on the prospects answers, subscribe them to different autoresponders. Now you can create sub-niche
lists with ease!
* Personalize your sales page -- when you use the prospect's first name in your copy it
increases conversions, [fname]. (insert grin here)
* Use one of the built-in HTML templates or create your own.
* Works with Aweber, Get Response, 1 Shopping Cart, Email Aces, etc., most of the major autoresponder services.
Just requires the ability to subscribe to a list via an email address.
* Even works without an autoresponder account for people who are just interested in the personalization feature.
A Quick Note
Just so you know who's behind Sonic Opt-In, here's Jay Jennings. He's been marketing online for a few years
now -- fulltime since May of 2004. 2005 was his first six-figure year and while he says he's not rich yet,
he's still working from home in his own internet-based business -- and for most of us that's the big goal.
Jay's main thing is to create software products that help him do a specific job and then package those tools up for
others to use, as well. So you know that if you buy one of his products it's a work-horse -- it's something he uses
in his own business.
Here's What Others Think Of Sonic Opt-In
SOi is really cool and I use it now all the time (the code under the hood has been in use for over a year, it's only
the "user friendly" version that's new), but let's take a look at what others say about it...
If there's one thing that everyone agrees with, it's that Sonic Opt-In is easy to use! You need to be able to upload
some files to your web site, but other than that it's point, click, and type!
This Is The Real Deal!
You can order right now with no risk because I always stand by my products. I'd rather give a refund than have an
unsatisfied customer. That's why I offer a ONE YEAR money back guarantee!
100 Percent Satisfaction Guarantee
You will love what Sonic Opt-In can do for you or I'll refund every penny of your purchase. And you have a full YEAR
to decide whether it's just a crush or real love! =;)