*NEW!* 2000 Mercedes SLK 320 , 230 Kompressor Repair Manual
2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor, SLK 320 Owners Manual pdf
Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor and SLK 320 is powered by a supercharged version of Mercedes-Benz 2.3L I4 111 and 3.2L V6 112 engine with a fracture-split forged steel connecting rods respectively that sustains 270 Nm and 310 Nm maximum torques respectively. Combined with manual transmission or automatic transmission and transverse these beauties to mean machines on the road.
This manual gives you complete information regarding features and controls of Mercedes Benz SLK series specially Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor and Mercedes-Benz SLK 320 and also informs plenty essentials thing on technical data and specs, capacities of various oil and fluids, consumer information, minor DIY that you can do it at home, electronic and comfort features and more.
* Introduction [ Product information Operators manual Where to find it Reporting Safety Defects]
* Instruments and controls [ Instruments and controls Center console Overhead control panel]
* Operation [ Vehicle keys Remote control with folding master key Start lock-out General notes on the central locking system Central locking system Remote control Panic button Doors Central locking switch Automatic central locking Emergency unlocking in case of accident Trunk Emergency release for trunk lid Antitheft alarm system Tow-away alarm Seats Seat heater Seat belts and integrated restraint system Seat belts Seat belt nonusage warning system BabySmartTM airbag deactivation system Self-test BabySmartTM without special child seat installed Supplemental restraint system (SRS) Emergency tensioning retractor (ETR) Airbags Safety guidelines for the seat belt, emergency tensioning retractor and airbag Infant and child restraint systems Adjusting telescoping steering column Rear view mirrors Instrument cluster Flexible service system (FSS) Checking engine oil level Engine oil consumption Exterior lamp switch Headlamp cleaning system Combination switch Hazard warning flasher switch Climate control Rear window defroster Audio and telephone, operation Power windows Interior lighting Night security illumination Sun visors with Vanity Mirror Interior Cup holder and glove box Storage compartments Ashtrays Coin Holder Lighter Parcel net in passenger footwell Shelf behind roll bars Cellular telephone Garage door opener Retractable hardtop Wind screen Luggage cover]
* Driving [ Control and operation of radio transmitters The first 1 000 miles (1 500 km) Maintenance Tele Aid Catalytic converter Emission control Steering lock Starting and turning off the engine Manual transmission Automatic transmission Parking brake Driving instructions Drive sensibly Save Fuel Drinking and driving Pedals Power assistance Brakes Driving off Parking Tires Snow chains Winter driving instructions Block heater Deep water Passenger compartment Traveling abroad Cruise control Brake assist system (BAS) Antilock brake system (ABS) Electronic stability program (ESP) What you should know at the gas station Check regularly and before a long trip]
* Instrument cluster display [ Malfunction and indicator lamps in the instrument cluster On-board diagnostic system Check engine malfunction indicator lamp Brake warning lamp Brake pad wear indicator lamp Seat belt nonusage warning lamp Supplemental restraint system (SRS) indicator lamp Fuel reserve and fuel cap placement warning Electronic stability program (ESP) warning lamp BAS / ESP malfunction indicator lamp ABS malfunction indicator lamp Telescoping steering column warning lamp Low engine coolant level warning lamp Low windshield and headlamp washer system fluid level warning lamp Low engine oil level warning lamp Charge indicator lamp Exterior lamp failure indicator lamp Additional function indicator lamps (in the odometer display) Malfunction and indicator lamp in the center console AIRBAG OFF indicator lamp]
* Practical hints [ First aid kit Stowing things in the vehicle Fuses Hood Automatic transmission fluid level Checking engine oil level Coolant level Adding coolant Windshield and headlamp washer system Air pump, spare wheel, vehicle tools, storage compartment Vehicle jack Wheels Tire replacement Rotating wheels Spare wheel Spare wheel bolts Changing wheels Inflating the collapsible spare tire Storing spare wheel in wheel well Tire inflation pressure Battery Jump starting Towing the vehicle Transmission selector lever, manually unlocking Exterior lamps Headlamp assembly Taillamp assemblies Changing batteries in the remote control Synchronizing remote control Emergency engine shut-down Raising hardtop manually Replacing wiper blade insert Antenna Manual release of fuel filler flap]
* Vehicle care [ Cleaning and care of the vehicle Power washer Paintwork, painted body components Tar stains Engine cleaning Vehicle washing Headlamps, taillamps, turn signal lenses Window cleaning Rear window cleaning Wiper blades Light alloy wheels Instrument cluster Steering wheel and gear selector lever Cup holder Hard plastic trim items Plastic and rubber parts Headliner and shelf behind roll bars Upholstery Seat belts]
* Technical data [ Spare parts service Warranty coverage Identification labels Layout of poly-V-belt drive Technical data Fuels, coolants, lubricants etc. capacities Engine oils Engine oil additives Air conditioner refrigerant Brake fluid Premium unleaded gasoline Fuel requirements Gasoline additives Coolants Consumer information]
* Index [ Index ]
You will receive this PDF Service Repair Manual instantly once you have completed your secure payment.
This Service Repair Manual is PDF based. It will work on all computers PC or MAC. It is compatible with all versions of Windows Eg: 95,98 98SE,2000,NT,ME,XP,Vista & Windows 7