Messiah Solos Transcribed for Tuba : Sheet Music
1. But who may abide the day of his coming
2. The people that walked in darkness
3. Why do the nations so furiously rage together
4. The trumpet shall sound
I have transcribed these solos with the original baroque tempo and phrasing marks; they are very minimal and leave the performers a wide berth for interpretation. Baroque style allows for certain amount of improvisation from the soloist and I suggest you experiment with appoggiaturas, trills, suspensions, etc. Several places have been marked as suggested cadenzas. The third selection in this edition uses a version from one of Handels performance scores. The fourth selection omits the minor b-section of the solo and replaces it with a closing cadenza instead of repeating the a-section.
More Files From This User
- Ten Tone Twisters : SATB & Piano
- Ten Tone Twisters : SAB Choir & Piano
- Ten Tone Twisters : Ukulele Edition
- The Snowman Song for Piano and Voice
- Ode to a Fruitcake : Christmas Song for Solo Voice & Piano
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!