The Speed Reading Monster Course
How To Effectively Double Your Reading Speed And Accelerate Your Learning Abilities To The Extreme!
Anyone can double their speed in reading without the fear of not being able to understand the materials being read.
Most people find reading rapidly difficult and risky. They are afraid that as they increase the speed of reading, they might not be able to grasp the idea of what they are reading.
Thats why they have to settle with slow reading speed that makes them finish a novel over a month, or worse, not being able to find what they are looking for in an academic textbook for an assignment in school before the due date.
What they do not know is that, according to studies, the relationship between reading speed and comprehension is directly proportional to each other. That is, an increase in rate entails an increase in comprehension.
Want to double your reading speed and increase your understanding of the materials being read?
Speed Reading can benefit anyone. Not only will you be able to learn faster, but you can also impress your friends!
Besides being beneficial and useful, learning such skill is simple and takes only a few techniques to apply.
Speed reading is not only useful in reading for pleasure but is more necessary when used in learning and studying. In these cases, time is essential. And if you can make things faster and a lot easier, you are less likely to get stressed out.
Cant get enough of reading?
May it be novels, newspapers, magazines, or just any materials, I totally agree with you that reading can be very relaxing, interesting and often, breathtaking.
Reading brings us to another world that is different from reality. It lets us seek more knowledge that cannot be learned in simple observations in everyday living. It is a never-ending journey to unexplored places where everything is magical and mysterious.
So, if we are all readers here, then whats the problem we should be dealing with?
Oh, ok. You cant get enough of reading but it seems eternity until you finish one reading material that you have started. That is, indeed, a problem.
You should be fast enough to read a part of or the whole reading material to be able to get what you need from it. Thus, you should…
Get Rid of Rereading, Pronouncing Words Aloud, and Other Habits that Reduce Speed When Reading!
Again, worry no more because I have compiled in the comprehensive report The Speed Reading Monster Course all the tips and tricks that you need to know in becoming the fastest reader that you can possibly be.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* How you can get at least 80 percent of what you need to know in just 11-13 minutes, even from the topics you are not interested in.
* The most important part in every paragraph that should be given the most time in understanding.
* You can learn anything by doing three important things. What are they?
* Why speed readers are considered impatient readers.
* Why pronouncing words when reading should be avoided.
* How speed reading is calculated.
* The minimum length of time needed to read a block of words.
* How the newspaper reading method is being done.
* How to effectively avoid reading out loud to ones self.
* The relationship of speed reading and reading comprehension.
* The advantages and disadvantages of sub vocalization.
* Major causes of decrease in speed reading.
* What the most rudimentary type of reading is.
The difference between eyesight and vision.
* How to reduce the number of times the eyes skip back to a previous sentence.
* How many bits of information per second our conscious and unconscious brains take. You will be surprised at the difference.
* How to increase information perception by 50 percent.
* How to improve memory and concentration by 10 percent.
* The reading rate of an average college student on fiction and non-technical materials.
* What the good reading speed is.
* How to properly skim a reading material.
* How to properly scan a reading material.
* What the use of the hand is when reading.
* What type of reading is necessary for academic materials.
* How to use the triple learning strength.
* The relation between written English and spoken English.
* Where to begin reading.
* The 4 basic conditions for increased reading rate.
* When we should scan the text.
* What factors outside your control influences your speed in reading.
* What type of reading is needed when you want to acquaint yourself with the subject, yet complete understanding and retention of text information is not necessary.
* The 5 types of reading.
* Significant factors that reduce reading rate.
* The proper way of underlining texts in textbooks.
* The purpose of asking the question So what? in reading texts.
* The 2 different parts of the brain which is responsible on word analysis.
* What parts of speech should be the center of focus when reading.
* How practice speed reading should be done.
* What part of the eye is responsible for speed reading, and how to train it.
* What a fixation is and what is its role in speed reading.
* The necessities prior to reading.
* Why news articles are redundant?
* When to use a pen for underlining texts.
* The difference between skimming and scanning.
* What to do when your momentum seems to be slowing down.
* What type of reading is time consuming and needs a lot of concentration.
* How to eliminate sub vocalization in order to increase reading speed.
* What should be done if you need only the shallowest knowledge of the subject.
* How to tackle reading those huge computer books.
* Why re-reading is inadvisable.
* Other important aspects that hinder speed reading.
* When to use a card or a folded piece of paper when reading.
* The self-tests to estimate how fast you can read and how much you can comprehend.
Order Right Now At Low Price $1.99!