ebay Info Products
If You Are Tired of Constantly Shipping And Packaging Products, Paying Outrageous Customs Charges And Barely Breaking Even With The Products You Sell On eBay, Then Discover…
“The Secrets to Selling the Single Most Profitable Type of Product there is…And Keeping 100 percent of Every Single Sale You Make!”
If you are just plain tired of dealing with stubborn and unreliable suppliers, paying way too much money for products to make any kind of significant profits, packing and shipping physical products and quite simply not making enough money, this letter is for you!
Because you are about to discover how to keep every single dollar your customers pay you and get rid of dealing with stubborn suppliers and shipping all together!
- No packaging or shipping!
- No dealing with stubborn overseas suppliers!
- No paying outrageous shipping and customs charges just to get your hands on the products you want to sell!
- No more making a measly 30 percent or 20 percent profit on every sale you make!
Not only are you about to find out how to get rid of some of the biggest pains in the butt related to running an eBay business, but you are about to find out how to sell and where to get the most profitable kind of products you can possibly sell on eBay.
So what kind products am I talking about? I am talking about digital information products!
But before I go into what digital information products are, here are just a few advantages to selling digital info products:
- You keep 100 percent of the money your customers pay you. That is rights! Info products have a whopping 100 percent profit margin!
- You do not have to ship or pack anything, you can even have an automatic download link sent to your customers after every single sale you make (this sure beats spending hours each day packaging products and going to the post office).
- You will never run out of stock! It is that simple, since info products are digital all you have to do is upload it to the Internet and give your customers access to the download page!
- You do not need any storage space! No more boxes and packaging materials littering your whole house. You can store as many info products in your hard drive as you like.
- No need to constantly look for and deal with suppliers! You can simply create your own info products or even easier: buy resell rights!
- You do not have to buy every single product you sell! With physical products, you must pay for every single item you sell, and this significantly eats away at your profits. Digital products on the other hand are free to create. And if you do buy resell rights, you only have to pay once!
- Your customers get access to their purchases immediately, instead of waiting for weeks for the products they just bought.
- You eliminate the single biggest reason people refuse to buy stuff online: paying too much for shipping charges.
And that is exactly why selling info products is a lot easier, hassle free, enjoyable, less time consuming and a lot more profitable than selling electronics, antiques, clothing and other physical products!
In fact, if you sell digital products on eBay instead of physical ones, you can easily have your whole eBay business automated! Because you will NOT have to package and ship anything, you can simply have automatic emails with download instructions sent to everyone that buys from you!
As easy as selling info products on eBay is, there are still some things you absolutely MUST learn in order to start selling info products successfully. And that is exactly what you will learn in the...
eBay Info Profits Guide
Here is just a small sample of some of the things you will learn in the “eBay Info Profits” Guide:
- How to easily create your very own HOT information products in just one day (these take very little effort to create, but can bring in thousands and thousands of dollars in profits in just a few months).
- The different types of information products you can easily make and what to do in order to make them fetch a higher price.
- A list of the exact tools you will need to easily create your very own info products.
- What to do if you simply do not feel like creating your own info products (if you do not feel like making your own, do not worry you can simply sell info products that are already created for you…I show you how!)
- How to find the most profitable eBay categories to sell your info products in (some categories are filled with too much competition, others are not quite popular enough…you will find out how to choose the perfect ones!)
- A simple step-by-step guide to easily creating your first extremely profitable info product (it can be done in just a day).
- Exactly how to easily sell your info products on eBay and get top dollar!
- A list of the best info categories to place your auctions in (placing your info product in one of these can greatly increase your profits)
- Exactly how to list a killer auction that attract bidders like kids to a toy store! (you absolutely must follow these guidelines if you want your first experience selling info products to be a success!)
- Exactly where to go to get resell rights to other people’s products for extremely cheap prices (if you do not want the hassle of creating your won products, you might as well buy resell rights!)
- And much, much more!
The above list is just a small sample of all the things you are about to learn in “eBay Info Profits” Guide!
Remember: when you start selling information products on eBay, there will be no shipping, no packaging, no dealing with stubborn suppliers and no barely breaking even with barely profitable products…you will keep 100 percent of every sale you make! Now That is profitable!
So how much is this amazing information worth to you?
Normally, you would have to pay $97, which is still an amazing deal for all of the amazingly profitable information packed into “eBay Info Profits” Guide. But right now I am testing a special price of only $1.99 to attract new customers.
I am not going to lie, I have no idea when this price will rise back up. It could be a few hours from now or it could be a couple of weeks. All I know is that ideally, I want to sell this great guide at $97 and I just might start doing that in the very near future.
But for now, the price is only $1.99!