MP3 Amelia's Dream - Love Tattoo
Sarah McLachlan meets Fleetwood Mac... "Songwriting craftsmanship...Production prime live performance...with the help of a major pronounce Amelia's Woolgather is radio ready" -Race Taylor, WPLJ, 95.5 FM, NYC
12 MP3 Songs
POP: Today's Top 40, EASY LISTENING: Soft Rock
Love Tattoo Songs
* 2003 "Trust your Gut" was featured in MTV 's reality series "Camp Jim"
* 2003 Harold Stephan scored 4 original musical pieces for the Indie gesture visualise objective "The Danish Solution" Denmark 1943 debuted @ Scandinavia House
* Jan 2002 Amelia appeared as part of a segment on the TV show Oprah
* The Amelia' s Woolgather Song "Footprints" was featured on the Paul Sorvino CBS TV series "That's Life" In America and Ireland.
* "Trust Your Gut" was featured on the Disney Channel series "In a Heartbeat" (Tyler and Val's first kiss)
* "Garden" was featured in the Major Motion Picture "Wishmaster 4"
* 2002 Winner top 3 song award "just plain folks"
* 2003 "Footprints" was licensed to the indie gesture visualise "Curse of the 49ers"
* 2003 "Honey Woolgather" licensed to the indie film "Indian Cowboy"
* The band received Int'l acclaim in a 5 page feature in the "China Times"
* The MTV series "Undressed" used "Fire In My Heart" and Magician 6x (1-3-01) As well as MTV has used Amelia's Woolgather music in various reality series: "Making The Video" "The Road Home etc.
* The band had massive exposure with (45) 30 second spots on VH1 and MTV for CBGB's Gallery female compilation CD "East side of Fascination" (rockin clubs 2001) Where (2) Amelia's Woolgather songs were featured as well as BILLBOARD MAGAZINE
* 2002 Amelia was featured as a guest singer on the Joan Jett track "the Word" on the "It's all about Eve" CD Music for the cure benefiting the Libby Ross foundation and the TJMartell Foundation
* PMD Progesture chose to feature Amelia's Woolgather in their massive catalog mailing to all Broadway producers and record companies
* Featured on 80 college radio stations and hit #1 in Indiana, WUEV & #4 in CMJ
* They Licensed "Love Tattoo to various films, USA NETWORK TELEVISION (Team MXG female extreme sports), MTV, Lifetime Network, ESPN2 etc.
* Recently featured on the CBS Network News Grammy coverage they were voted one of the top breakthrough bands on the East Coast by the Grammy Bullet Awards
* When they played Bryant Park opening for the Morgan Scott Ballet they were featured on the front page of the NY Times Arts and leisure section 8/00
* Licensed music to AEI where they were featured as "muzak " in several shopping malls
* Featured constantly on NY GNYC TV Public access television
* Amelia's Woolgather Played the Harborfest on Lake Ontario and made the Live at 5:00pm network news & weather with an interview
* Race Taylor from WPLJ 95.5 FM says:" Songwriting craftsmanship...production prime live https://www.tradebit.comh the help of a major pronounce Amelia's Woolgather is radio ready.."
* Nebula new Music Magazine: "Amelia's Woolgather is a striking example of talent not yet signed to a major pronounce. Hopefully someone in the majors will get a listen and share their dream with the rest of us"
* https://www.tradebit.com : .."I was completely blown away"
* Songwriters Monthly published a 2 page feature on the band and in a separate review wrote "Amelia is a gift to music she breathes life and authenticity into every track"
* The Daily vault exclaimed:" Heed the call, buy the disc and start saying "oh-my-god" for yourself"
* Amelia's Woolgather has toured colleges up and down the East coast, performing live at various festivals. Recent highlights include: The Bethlehem Muzikfest,AIDS WALK,NXNE in Toronto, Philadelphia Music Fest,Feast of San Genaro ,Rutgers University,WDST Radio Woodstock Live, and WFUV's Nightbirds series at the Bottom Line. Featured band (79th & 1st ) for the NYC Marathon for 7 years.
* Featured in NAPM Songwriters Hall of Fame Showcases,Live @borders,CBGB's Gallery,The Bitter End, Kenny's castaways,The Mercury Lounge, Arlene's Grocery,Downtime,Knitting Factory,Makor and many more...