MP3 Ntelect - Street Smarts
unique west texas hard hittin hip-hop
14 MP3 Songs
HIP HOP/RAP: Hip Hop, HIP HOP/RAP: Southern Style
1. FYRE - World. Meet Ntelect, and remember the name.
2. BLOWUP - On this joint, I''m just lettin'' everybody know, if you not takin me serious, you should be. The beat on this track ain''t no joke either.
3. ROLL WITH ME - This one goes out to the ladies. I''m a busy man, but I could always disappear for a weak or so.
4. CLUB MUZIC - This joint is definitely a club banger. Sure to get the dance floor HOT.
5. PUT YA HANDS UP - The energy on this one is crazy. This is just a small sample of how it goes down at a Ntelect show.
6. GET BACK - I gotta dedicate this one to them fake-ass rappers, always talkin'' about the shit they don''t got, claimin'' to be somethin'' they not. Keep doin'' your thang, it just gives me somethin'' to talk about.
7. GET WITH US - If you really, really want it, just listen to this track, you got it. West Texas Hard Hitter style. Hope you feel it.
8. KEEP IT COMMIN'' - I can''t stop now, I''m just getting started. That''s the statement I''m makin'' on this joint. I gotta keep it comin'', until my time is up.
9. WHAT WOULD YOU DO - This fictional story rap takes a look into some harsh realities that real people do have to deal with and questions, "what would you do?". The point is, that our choices don''t affect only us. So, ask yourself: What would you do?
10. I''M NOT WORRIED - I gotta be me, for real. You can think or say whatever you want to, but I''m not worried about it. You could love me or you could hate me, either way I''m gonna do what I came to do. That''s the point I''m trying to make on this song.
11. SEARCHIN''- This joint has a hard bass line to go with the hard raps that express some of the things I''ve observed while on my own personal search for knowledge and understanding. The mood of this song highlights the young, stubborn, I''m gonna do it my way'' attitude that I had when I wrote it, three or four years ago.
12. STREET SMARTS - Street smarts is different from other types of knowledge, it can only really be learned one way, in the streets. This joint comes straight from real life and is meant to convey a glimpse of the street life, as me and my man Gip have experienced it.