Sold by onlinedownloadshop on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,926,493 satisfied buyers
62 Ways to Save Money At The Gas Pump
You dont need to go broke to drive your vehicle!
How To Save Money And Conserve Gas!
The Cheap Persons Way To Making The Most Out Of The Fuel In Your Tank
Who are they trying to con?
HOW much for ONE gallon of gas? $2.60? Who else longs for the day when you could fill your tank for ten bucks?
But gas prices are on their way up. Sure, they go up and down. They go up a dollar and down 50 cents...
... to condition us to think 50 cents more is a good deal!
For those of us who have to drive back and forth to work everyday - in gas guzzling traffic - every penny hurts.
So with the ever-raising costs of filling your tank full of gas, there is no shame in cutting every corner to save a buck. All a person needs is the know-how, the tips and tricks, the truth and not the old rumors...
...of how to make that tank last until next payday! Ive written it all down for you and put it in a report I like to call...
62 Ways To Save Money At The Gas Pump!
You dont have to ride your bike 40 miles a day to save money on gas.
When its not reasonable to walk, bike, or take the bus to the places you need to get to - something needs to be done to cut down on gas prices that empty your wallet faster than the IRS.
Do you find yourself driving on empty hoping you can make it until payday? Did you stop buying your food from your favorite restaurant so you could get to work the next week?
Are you just outraged that you are being forced to drop loads of money because the price of gas cant find a low number it likes?
These are issues we all deal with today. And none of them are cheap. The best we can do is make sure we get the most for our dime. Your money deserves that respect.
Plus itd be nice to get back to spending that money on things we can enjoy - not things that burn up into nothing and pollute the air.
When The Gas Stations Find Out How Much Money I Save You - Theyll Be Madder Than A Swarm Of Hornets!
How much can you save by following the tips in my guide? Who knows how many hundreds if gas prices continue to rise?
Follow my advice over your lifetime and you will have to mark your dash with a pen for every thousand my thoroughly researched report saves you.
Within 62 Ways To Save Money At The Gas Pump you will find everyday ways to make that dollar stretch your gas tank. You can download my report straight to your computer and start saving today.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* How gas prices in your area compare to the gas prices in other parts of the US - and if you are paying more than the rest of us!
* The percentage of your fuel that is automatically wasted every time you use your car - and how to keep that number at a bare minimum.
* A little known figure about gas mileage that you can use to save money on your taxes.
* An easy way to let credit cards save you up to $300/year on gas.
* A little known secret about what time of day you should buy gas to get the most for your money.
* How to use the Internet to save you money at the pumps.
* How to use coupons when buying gas to make sure your money stays in your bank account.
* How money-saving drivers know when their car or truck needs to be serviced in order to get better gas mileage.
* The insiders secret to buying higher quality gas based solely on the number of people filling up their tanks.
* A secret move to use with the nozzel to save nearly a half cup of gasoline that youve already paid for.
* The little known truth about high octane gas and your vehicle.
* What really happens when you drive on empty.
* What never to put in your tank if money is your main concern.
* How to avoid certain gas stations that will clog your fuel filter.
* What really happens to your fuel efficiency when you dont service your car regularly.
* An easy way to increase fuel consumption thats very important for the health of your car.
* How to make sure you are using the right type of oil in you car.
* A little known item that should be replaced regularly if you want to improve your gas mileage by up to 10 percent.
* How regular maintenance on your tires can keep you from coughing up unnecessary dollars at the fueling station.
* 5 steps for making sure your tires are allowing your car to have maximum efficiency.
* How keeping your car clean on the outside can actually save gas usage.
* An easy way to save gas by avoiding these types of roads.
* 4 reasons to combine as many purposes into one trip as you can.
* 5 ways to save on gas when commuting to work.
* How to use your gas pedal for maximum efficiency.
* Finally! The truth about idling cars - and what gas stations dont want you to know about running your car to warm it up.
* A tiny little trick that will not only make your car lighter, but more efficient.
* How hot days can often reduce your fuel economy by up to 20 percent and what you can do about it.
* How obeying the law can save you money on gas - not just on tickets!
* The secret way to maneuver hills in order to use your gas for maximum benefit.
* How the brake becomes the villain to gas economy.
* A little known way to twist your gas cap to make sure your tank stays fuller.
* What fuel conscious drivers do on the highway to save fuel.
* 5 gas saving products you can try for your car.
* The insiders way of choosing a vehicle for maximum fuel efficiency.
* When you need to save fuel, Here is how to learn to drive efficiently.
* 3 cars that the IRS will give you tax deductions for driving.
* 13 everyday tips to add to your driving routing if you want to start saving on gas right away.
* 11 web sites you cant afford to miss if you are concerned about paying too much for gasoline.
* 6 different types of fuels you should consider using.
And there is MUCH more - guaranteed!
This file is sold by onlinedownloadshop, an independent seller on Tradebit.