Welding and Cutting Metals
Start Your Own High-Paying Career In Welding With This Welding Course
At last you can now start to learn welding - the art of joining and cutting metals with The Welding Course - right at the comfort of your home in your free time!
A Career In Welding and Cutting Metals
Would you like to start a potentially lucrative career or business with a welding skill?
Acquiring a new skill in welding could give you a potentially high-paying career (Salary Range: $13.00-$26.44 per hour).
It could also open for you a floodgate of new opportunities with various businesses and arts and crafts that you have only dreamt about of starting and enjoying.
At last you can now start to learn welding - the art of joining and cutting metals with The Welding Course - right at the comfort of your home in your free time.
The Welding Course is the textbook equivalent of a hands-on welding training. It prepares and orients you to the basic as well the advanced.
It contains all necessary information and data in one volume, making it possible for the workman to use one source for securing a knowledge of both principle and practice, preparation and finishing of the work, and both large and small repair work as well as manufacturing methods used in metal working.
With almost a hundred illustrations, the 50,084-word Welding Course will guide you step-by-step towards learning the art and craft of joining and cutting metals.
It is a complete course in itself that will show you comprehensive knowledge on the following:
* METALS AND ALLOYS--HEAT TREATMENT:--The Use and Characteristics of the Industrial Alloys and Metal Elements--Annealing, Hardening, Tempering and Case Hardening of Steel
* WELDING MATERIALS:--Production, Handling and Use of the Gases, Oxygen and Acetylene--Welding Rods--Fluxes--Supplies and Fixtures
* ACETYLENE GENERATORS:--Generator Requirements and Types--Construction--Care and Operation of Generators.
* WELDING INSTRUMENTS:--Tank and Regulating Valves and Gauges--High, Low and Medium Pressure Torches--Cutting Torches--Acetylene-Air Torches
* OXY-ACETYLENE WELDING PRACTICE:--Preparation of Work--Torch Practice--Control of the Flame--Welding Various Metals and Alloys--Tables of Information Required in Welding Operations
* ELECTRIC WELDING:--Resistance Method--Butt, Spot and Lap Welding--Troubles and Remedies--Electric Arc Welding
* HAND FORGING AND WELDING:--Blacksmithing, Forging and Bending--Forge Welding Methods
* SOLDERING, BRAZING AND THERMAL WELDING:--Soldering Materials and Practice--Brazing--Thermal Welding
* OXYGEN PROCESS FOR REMOVAL OF CARBON
Order Right Now At Low Price Just $1.99!