Sold by ansariasim on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,938,309 satisfied buyers
Holy Quran Dictionary
The book version has been printed in Urdu more than 40 times and is now available in many different languages. It has been a means of bringing numerous peoples closer to the book of Allah. Some of the unique features of this book are:
· It presents the meanings of the Arabic words of the Qur’aan in the order of their occurrence. It avoids repetition of words to a great extent. However, the words are repeated quite a few times for the facility of the reader.
· It avoids the painful exercise of locating each word in a dictionary.
· Since you will learn the Arabic through the Qur’aan, you will have the double advantage, of learning Arabic and learning the Qur’aan. So whatever effort you spend, will directly be counted, Insha-Allah, as ‘hasanah’ (a good deed).
· You will instantly feel the effects of studying this book in your daily Prayers, insha-Allah. This will encourage you to keep going. Such encouragement may not be there if you learn Arabic from any other source.
· The internet version alows you to print out, view on computer screen in office or at home. When you take a break, just start memorizing the words of those Surahs you plan to study or review words of those Surahs which you have covered so far.
This file is sold by ansariasim, an independent seller on Tradebit.