Sold by ebookshoppers on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,895,780 satisfied buyers
***I Dont Remember Templates With eBook (PLR)***
Now You Can Easily Remember Names, Faces, Numbers, Events, and Almost Any Information – Using Simple yet Powerful Techniques Even a 12-Year Old Can Apply!
Take a look at some of the information you’ll find inside:
1. Why being smart is not necessary to have a good memory.
2. Foods that allow your brain to operate at its peak performance.
3. What you should do to improve creativity.
4. The 3 types of memory.
5. What a group of researchers did to improve the memory of elderly people suffering from dementia.
6. Two requirements before going to sleep in order to remember information better.
7. Helpful techniques in mood conditioning to boost your mental capacities.
8. The first thing you should do before memorizing anything.
9. Common causes of a poor memory.
10. Successful strategies to maintain your focus.
11. How to keep track of all your thoughts.
12. Terrific tips to intensify your motivation.
13. How your subconscious helps you to remember.
14. Popular techniques of association.
15. Valuable methods to enhance your imagination.
16. Similarities between the mind and a video camera.
17. 7 powerful tactics to overcome forgetfulness and absentmindedness.
18. How to utilize your senses to boost your memory.
19. Why you can better remember a person who owes you some money compared to someone who doesn’t.
20. 11 extraordinary strategies to help you remember names and faces.
21. How to convert numbers to words.
22. How to transform numbers to pictures.
23. Super techniques to remember long strings of numbers.
24. How to recall an item from a chronological list.
25. How to easily remember dates, time, and TV channels.
26. How to develop a keen sense of direction.
27. How to recall addresses and places with ease.
28. Special tactics to remember occurrences and events.
29. How to organize your memory for easy retrieval of information.
30. 7 principles of memory.
31. How to remember facts better.
32. What the most difficult things to remember are.
33. What things we are most likely to remember.
34. How much the capacity of the human mind is in holding information.
35. How to sucessfully memorize unrelated words.
See what you would take inside this product package…
* PLR Articles
* PLR eBook in PDF, MS-WORD and Open Office Document file.
* PLR Report
* Affiliate Banner Images
* Keyword List
* WordPress Theme
* HTML Template
* Squeeze Template
* Reseller Graphics & Images in PSD and JPGs.
Includes Private Label Rights and Basic Resale Rights
I Don’t Remember Templates With eBook (PLR)/(RR)
[YES] Can Put Your Name on the book as The Author
[YES] Can Be Edited
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights (ebook only)
[YES] Can Sell Private Label Rights (ebook only)
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[NO] Add to Dime Sale Events
[NO] Can give away outright
[NO] Add to Free Membership Sites
[NO] Give as a bonus
[NO] Sell on auction sites
You may take one or two chapters from the ebook or a few of the articles and compile them into a free report to give away when you are building a list in this particular niche.
This file is sold by ebookshoppers, an independent seller on Tradebit.