Creating & Writing Your Blog - Secret Money Tips
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
The success of a blog lies in the content. It is the content and the key words that consistently attract potential customers. Great blog content literally means something different on every blog.
Great blog content is researched and not impulsive. You cannot treat the blog as an experimental playground and expect it to work for you. It is designed to mean business and make you presence felt online and you have to ensure it performs the way you want it to.
You will learn the following.
How To Write Great Blog Content
How I became An Expert At Blogging
Learn To Blog For Money
Become A Successful Blogger In A Few Easy Steps
The How And Why Of Blogging
How To Create An Effective Business Blog
How To Make A Career Out Of Blogging
Ten Tips On Writing A Blog Post
What To Blog And What Not To Blog About
How To Write Killer Blog Titles
How To Develop A Blog Writing Style
Tips To Make Money Writing Blogs
The Key To Writing Compelling Blogs
Write Great Blogs To Generate Good Leads
Your Guide To Creating Unique Blog Content
Learn To Create A Profitable Niche Blog
How To Start Blogging For Profit
One popular post can bring your more traffic and links than a months worth of your usual content.
In this post, I want to set you a challenge with the potential to launch your blog into the stratosphere.
Make the next post you write your most popular post ever.
The following ten tips form my key advice for tackling this task. I used all of them when hitting the Digg front page for the first time. Theres no blueprint you can follow to write an incredibly popular post, but you wont have a chance unless you try. Im confident these tips will give you a good shot at success.
1. Time is more important than talent. Work on something for eight hours and you can bet it will be good. You dont need to spend that long, however (though thats how long it took me to craft the first post I wrote that hit the Digg front page). More time means you can refine, format and fill your post with plenty of value. Take the time to really craft your content. It will show in the finished product.
2. Use your best idea. A post will never become wildly popular unless it fulfills a need, and does so emphatically. Whats something your niche wants but hasnt got yet? Can you assemble a whole lot of really awesome (targeted) resources in one place? The more your posts helps people, the better it will do.
3. Use formatting to your advantage. These days, social media is key when it comes to launching your posts into the stratosphere. Social media users are notoriously spoiled for choice, however. Use formatting to emphasize the best aspects of your post. Hone in on your funniest lines, your most profound bits of advice, your best resources. Make them stand out.
4. Brainstorm headlines. There are probably one or two bloggers whove completely mastered the art of writing headlines for social media (youll know who they are). The rest of us havent been blessed with such skills. When you see a great headline, chances are its option #12 of a dozen choices. Few of us can think of a great headline straight away. Spend ten minutes brainstorming and youre bound to stumble across something that works. A weak headline will cripple your posts chances of success. Its essential that you put a lot of work into getting it right.
5. Invest plenty of value in your post. Ever bookmarked or voted for something without completely reading it? Weve all done it. Its because of the Wow factor the presence of enough promised value in one place gets the reader enthusiastic about the post straight away. Instead of 5 tips, why not share 50? Instead of 9 resources, why not 40 or more?
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If your post looks good, it will draw readers in. Take the time to add images, thumbnails and formatting to what you create. Make your post a visual feast. With so much web content presented in a bland way, your post is guaranteed to stand out.
8. Tell them what youre going to tell them. Readers will skip your waffly introduction. You can say the same in less words, particularly when youre writing for an impatient reader: someone who wants to get straight into your tips/resources/opinions. Use your introduction to highlight why the reader should stick with your post. Theres a reason my post introductions mainly consist of: In this post, Im going to do this, this and that. Its what people really want to know: what am I getting in exchange for my attention?
9. Send messages with links. The best way to get a blogger to investigate your blog is by linking to them. Weve got a natural desire to know whats being said about us. If your post becomes really popular, each link inside it should send enough traffic outwards to be worth investigating. Be generous with your outbound links when writing your most popular post. It gives other bloggers an incentive to link to you, because its ultimately more promotion for them.
10. Utilize your network. If you want people to Digg, Stumble or Reddit your post, theres no reason why you need to sit back with fingers crossed and hope it happens. Ask them. Your loyal readers like you. You entertain them, or teach them, or help them. If voting is a simple matter of clicking a link theyll be more than happy to do so. Ask for votes in your post and email readers and social media influencers. In most cases you will need to get the snowball rolling. After that, others will do most of the work for you.
11. Examine what worked before. Study your most popular posts so far. Whats common about them? Why did they work? What needs did they address? In creating your most popular post, its important to learn by example and build on what has worked for your blog in the past. Another good idea is to analyze the most popular posts on other blogs in your niche. Why did they work? Whats remarkable about them? You can transfer those qualities over into what you write.
And much, much more..
This e-book sells for $47.00 retail you can get this very important e-book for just $25.00 today. But you must act Fast. This offer is available to the next 20 people at this incredible price.
More Files From This User
- Google AdSense for Newbies - Adwords Made Easy
- Expired Domains Fortune - Money Making Secrets Exposed
- Click Bank ATM - Earn Money Thru Internet
- Article Marketing Secret Tips - SEO
- 100 Weight Loss Tips - Healthy Living
New!* Creating And Writing Your Blog + Mrr*
Ultimate Blogging Secrets Pack2 + 2 Mystery Bonuses!
Blog Authority (mrr )
Blog Your Wage - How To Create Quick And Profitable Blogs
Business Blog Tutorials
Blogging Gold Profits With (plr)
Bigger Blogging Profits (mrr)
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!