The Hard Disk Eraser, wipe, Clean and erase your hard drive
Permanently Erase Data
Use TheDiskEraser to avoid huge loss caused by inappropriate disposal of hard drives
Do Delete or Format really delete the data?
The answer is obvious : NO! If so, why there are so many data recovery softwares?
Whether your data is sent to the recycle bin or your entire drive is formatted and repartitioned, the chance of unauthorized discovery is existed. As Windows System does NOT actually delete the file, instead, it marks the file as deleted, which means your private data is still there.
You should consider this problem seriously when you are planning to:
1. Disposal of old computers in your company, which might store important business information.
2. Sell your old computer or harddisks(they may store lots of your private data: id card number, passwords, friends addresses, your health record, private photos ...)
3. Change owner of computer within company.
4. Abandon the old computers in government, hospital, bank which might store lots of public information.
5. Reinstall a new system on a partition where is once to be a concentration camp of virus.
6. Totally Erase your hard drive to U.S. Dept. of Defense standards so it can NEVER be retrieved!
7. Worried what the Wife or Ex Wife may find? Not if you use this disk!
8. Worried the police may not like what was on your computer? You need this!
Easy to Use TheDiskEraser is designed for simple users. With several simple clicks, you can start to erase your disks or partitions.
Areas of Use
disposal of old computer
sale of old computer
changing owner of computer within company
private information elimination
Windows not even needed, all you need it a Cd burner and a blank Cd. Instructions as well as my email address are included in case you need help. Most questions answered within 8 hours, thanks