Offline Marketing Roadmap
You Dont Have To Be An Expert Internet Marketer To Profit In The Offline World
Dear Internet Marketing Friend,
Let me let you into a little secret.
Even if youre a new cover to online marketing, you have knowledge and skills that can make you a lot of money.
They are of great value to people who dont have those skills and who dont know how to begin to market online.
And there are hundreds (no thousands) of people like that, and all within easy reach of you.
Im talking offline businesses.
Estate agents, lawyers and dentists - hey, even florists, decorators and car valeting firms.
Any business on, or off, the main street.
They all need to be online... and you can take them there!
A 21st Century Business Without A Web Site - Is Simply Not A Business!
Youre sitting on a golden opportunity to stop those enterprises from going under, and to keep them ahead of their competitors.
* If you can create a web site, you have a high value service that you can sell
* If you can move a web site up the search engine rankings, you have a high value service that you can sell
* If you can set up an email lead capture form, you have a high value service that you can sell
Are you seeing a pattern here?
And, even if you dont have any of those skills - you can outsource them.
There really is no logical reason why you cant be an offline marketer.
And, Its Easy To Get Started With Five Modules Of Training
Presenting Offline Marketing Roadmap...
... a step-by-step process which you can use to set up an offline business, find clients, present services to them (which you know you can deliver)... and get paid.
And, you can discover what to do inside my new Special Report, Offline Marketing Roadmap.
No longer do you need to flounder, or not commit to success. I want you to succeed so badly that Ive broken this down into five simple training modules, by the end of which youll feel ready to tackle offline marketing right in your own town or city.
Here are just some of the highlights inside Offline Marketing Roadmap...
* Exactly why all offline businesses need to improve their marketing strategies, and how you can propel them to success from the existing knowledge you already have online
* The five elements you need to make your offline business professional (just carry out these and you can establish your business quickly and cheaply - and without paying over the odds)
* The only three methods you need ever consider to find clients, and 18 ways youve probably never even considered to easily advertise your offline services
* A useful trick to get over your nerves and market offline, even if you dont like meeting businesses to present your offers to them in person.
* A quick checklist for meeting clients for the first time to make sure that the offer you present is right for them
* The two page document that you always need to bring with you to impress a client (and the elements you can put in it that take just minutes to create and which can really wow your customer)
* How to ethically trick your customer to spend more money with you (miss this trick and its like throwing away money which offline businesses are just waiting to pour on you)
* The one precise question you need to ask to close the deal (ask this question if your client is looking apprehensive and you can pull success from near defeat)
* And much more...
Get Your Copy Now For The Special Price Of Just $1.99!
Yes, thats a total bargain, and heres why.
A single offline client can be worth hundreds, or even thousands of dollars.
You can charge them a few hundred just to set up a simple web site (and thats before you charge them a monthly fee for hosting).
But, why stop at a single service.
You could run their autoresponder, write them press releases, all services which you can charge them for on a subscription basis.
Press them for a few referrals, and you could be raking in the cash.
I dont want an upfront investment to offer any kind of risk to you, so you can get this now for this super low price.