Reviews 2 Profit
If youve always wanted get paid for selling products that you didnt even create, but struggled to get raw content to help you promote... then you need...
“PRE-SELL Content That Blows The pants Of Your Competitors And Sends You BIG FAT Commissions!”
Its Time You Cheated A Little And Grabbed The RAW PLR To My Reviews So You Can Pick Up Easy Commission From Products Youve Never Even Bought!
When it comes to promoting products as an affiliate, there’s nothing worse than NOT knowing where to start.
* Do you start by blasting links all over the forums?...
* Do you start by blasting emails to everyone on your list?...
* Do you spam the article directories with sale pitches?...
If so, then you’re probably not getting the best results... if any.
You see, people generally don’t like being sold to and have a naturally tendency to back away from hard sales people.
It’s like a sales man knocking on your front door, when you’re busy working on your business, and they’ve got a fake smile on their face with a pre-written sales script stored up in their head and ready to play. I don’t like it and I’m sure you don’t like it too.
Except on the web, you can just click the back button on your browser rather than standing there looking at the sales man, not listening, and you’re just waiting to slam the door shut.
Now what if you were actually interested in buying something and you needed a second opinion from a friend, someone who has already bought the product and has first-hand experience with it.
Would you trust him/her? Would you trust them more than a sleazy sales man pitching you something you don’t want?...
The principles are still the same on the web. People buy into people, not products. And when someone is giving an opinion about someone else and their product, the effect is much more powerful than selling directly.
This is what Reviews 2 Profit is all about.
“Reviews 2 Profit”
...21 Quality Conversationally Written Review Articles On In-Demand Products!
With review articles, you can post them practically anywhere on the web and as soon at the search engine pick them up, you’ll get traffic.
Why would the search engines pick them up?... Because they’re long-tail keyword-specific buying keywords that people are already aware of. People would be typing in the product name with ‘review’ and YOU are going listed at the top!
Would you want to target a keyword like ‘make money online?’... sure you would but really what are the chances of that when the big boys are spending tens of thousands on back-links to stay at the top? Wouldn’t it be much easier to find little gaps that have been untouched, where you can still pocket commissions?...
With Reviews2Profit, you’ll be supplied with quality review-style articles that you can edit and use one your blog, your website or even on the Web 2.0 social networks like HubPages, Squidoo, Wet Paint, Weebly, Zimbio, Live Journal and so many more...
You just edit how you like, add your own voice into the articles, add your affiliate links, and then use them in conjunction with your online marketing!
You’ll receive 21 quality review-style articles in Word .DOC format which you rebrand with your affiliate links!
Now you may be thinking... “What can I do with these” and “How do I make money with them?”... Good question, and allow me to answer them for you...
Here are just a few ideas to help get you going...
* Submit to article directories – straight forward and simple. You register a domain such as ‘https://www.tradebit.com’ or ‘https://www.tradebit.com’ and use sub-directories like ‘/1dayproductcreator’, ‘/easybannercreator’ or ‘/clickdraggraphics’ as your affiliate links. Then submit the articles to your favourite directories, and add your affiliate links in the bio box. For example, you add an article on ‘The 1 Day Product Creator’ and then you finish off by saying... ‘Visit the official site for more information... https://www.tradebit.com Not only does Google love articles, but webmaster too, and when they take your article and distribute them, who do you think will end up with the commissions?... You!
* Set up a review blog – add your affiliate links into the reviews and drip feed the reviews into your blog using an auto-posting plug-in (freely available) and let your site grow NATURALLY over time. Google will see this as a ‘human’ operated blog and will reward you with higher rank listings as a result, you’ll get the important ‘long-tail keywords’ traffic and commissions!
* Create an eBook or report – use the content to create an mini review guide that tells informs entrepreneurs about the products. Add your affiliate links with each review and you’ll get commissioned for the sales. You could give your guide away for free and even build your list at the same time! To really hit home run you could...
* Add them to your auto-responder – there’s nothing better than to read a ‘laid back’ newsletter that calmly and honestly talks about a product without hard selling it. Your readers will appreciate this and your commissions will show for it!
* Charge a branding fee – Why not take it a step further and charge a branding fee so that other marketers can add their affiliate links into your report as well? You could set it up as an upgrade offer so that after they subscribe to your list for your report, you charge them branding rights. There’s another source of income for you!
* Create a downloadable PDF newsletter – why not do one better than just an email newsletter? Compile each review into a PDF with your affiliate links, upload them to your server, and use your auto-responder to hand out the download links on a weekly or biweekly basis. Your newsletter could be entirely about honest product reviews and your subscribers will really appreciate it!
* Create a ClickBank-Adsense website – Use a simple website template, and add the reviews to your own ClickBank and Adsense-based website. Add your ClickBank affiliate links to the reviews and insert some AdSense ads that will bring in an additional source of revenue! And because these reviews are based around the ‘make money’ niche, you’ll have ads that pay top rate for clicks! Who said Adsense was dead?... The people that don’t make money with them?... Now you can use the raw content to create a themed review site!
* Sell the reviews as they are – you’ll receive Master Resell Rights to the entire site. You have permission to use the reviews as website content, and now you can sell the reviews as they are for other marketers! Your cost for creating the reviews... none. Your potential profit for selling them... unlimited.
* Rebrand the reviews and sell them as conditional PLR – webmasters need content. They want traffic just as much as you. Why add your affiliate links into the reviews first, and then sell them as plain TXT files with conditional PLR. That way webmasters get to use your content freely, but must keep the links intact. It’s a great way to deliver content and get paid for it at the same time!
* Create an MP3 recording – either read the reviews aloud yourself and record it or hire a voice over artist for the job. Simply add your affiliate links into the reviews and when you or your voice-over artist reads the review they can finish of with... “for more information please visit the official site at... YOUR LINK”. It’s a great way to advertise your affiliate links!
* Submit to podcast directories – use the MP3 recording you make and submit it to the podcast directories! Everyone that downloads your MP3 review will know exactly where to go to for the official site! When they buy, you get the commission.
* Give sample reviews away as a tell-a-friend gift – you’ve seen those site haven’t you... “tell 3 friends about ABC and we’ll send you XYZ worth $497 absolutely free”. Why not use the reviews as ‘bait’ to send more traffic to your site? We use this technique ourselves and it’s been working solidly for years! Your subscriber gets free content, you get free referred traffic, and the referred traffic gets to come to your free website! It’s a win-win-win situation.
With Reviews2Profit there are just so many ways to monetize this content that you’d be...