MP3 George Huntley - Sunshine and Rain
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
13 MP3 Songs in this album (51:17) !
Related styles: Easy Listening: Soft Rock, Spiritual: Contemporary Christian, Solo Male Artist
People who are interested in Casting Crowns Collin Raye James Taylor should consider this download.
I had the pleasure of recording in 2 fabulous studios and working with 2 super talented producers on this project. John Grant of Secret Sound Recording Studio in Baltimore, MD is an exceptional friend and talent. It was a pleasure as always and I canât thank you enough for your beautiful work. Bill Mallers of Ripple FX studio in Indianapolis, IN is a new old friend and similarly amazing talent. I really enjoyed getting to know and work with you, and really appreciate the care and dedication you poured into this project.
Special thanks to the Angel Choir from St. Marks and to Steve Kincade for his friendship and keyboard talents. You were all awesome! Thanks to the Ripple FX band â you guys were fabulous! Thanks also to Chris Lieber â Iâm glad you found the manual! Thanks always to Judy for your support of this expensive little hobby of mine. Youâre the absolute best!
Secret Sound Tracks â (Tracks 1,4,6,8&10) All parts played by the amazing John Grant except for the violin theme on âSunshine and Rainâ which I actually banged out myself. Produced and engineered by John Grant as well. He leaps tall buildings too.
Ripple FX Tracks â (Tracks 2,3,5,7,9&11-13) All tracks produced by Bill Mallers and engineered by Chris Lieber. Musicians: Guitars â Sandy Williams; Bass Guitar â Kris Potts; Drums â Nick Mallers; Keyboards (Tracks 3,11&13) â Steve Kincade; Keyboards â Bill Mallers. Angel Choir (Tracks 3 & 13): Jonathan Barclay, Mary Barclay, Lisa Brown, Steve Charleston, Peg Dunn, Lydia Fourman.
CD Art by Melissa Arbour Shrout â I am honored that you wanted to do this. You have a great creative spirit. More than just a great Chiropractor! Check out Shrout Family Chiropractic on the web and Facebook.
Some song stories:
1. Sunshine and Rain â Came around the time of seeing great nieces and nephews walking and my mom falling. The rest just wrapped the metaphor.
2. Come Along With Me â My attempt at a country/pop tune. I couldnât get the chorus/ hook out of my head so I had to record it.
3. Mold Me With Your Grace â Written for a church service that was themed on âExtreme Home Makeoversâ. I am not a handy guy (understatement) so this was a stretch.
4. Every Time You Smile â I was hearing Frankie Valli singing it in my head. Sadly, I am not a Jersey Boy and you have to hear me sing it.
5. Everybody Sings A Song â Just a happy tune playing in my head
6. The Search â I was chairing a CEO search committee for the American Diabetes Association. I wrote this driving up to Chicago for an interview session.
7. This Is America â A song about the times and tribute to John Mellencamp. Written while driving to a meeting in Bloomington, IN.
8. For (4) Generations â Written after a family party with 4 generations attending.
9. I See You â Written for my mom. I miss her.
10. Boats Out Of Water â Written after seeing a movie with a song about boats. I just liked the concept and was psyched to find the shipâs bell for the end.
11. Lord Guide Our Way â Originally released on Global Dreaming. I have had the opportunity to share this song in many different churches. I wanted to rerecord it with a better vocal and different arrangement.
12. I Just Smile â A wistful love song. Partly for Judy partly just a song. Judy doesnât really cry in the morning and sheâs pretty quick with her hair by girl standards.
13. We Are Not Alone - I went to 3 funerals in about 45 days each dropping a generation (mother, friendâs brother, friendâs son). The morning of the friendâs sonâs funeral I was asking what can you say to comfort someone at a time of loss? This answer came like a ton of bricks. There is a real and very tangible love that you can reach out and tap into for strength when you need it. It is manifested in the people that come to support you but exists even when you are alone because youâre not.
All songs written by George Huntley © 2011
in partnership with CDbaby
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Mp3 Reinen - When The Night Sets In
Mp3 Jericho Down - Life Abundantly
Mp3 Nick Cardilino - The Birthday Of Love
Top Christian Hits 2013-2014 Songbook
Mp3 Kevin Derryberry - The Journey Collection Vol. 1
Mp3 Derek Hansen's Crossroad - Derek Hansen's Crossroad
Mp3 Grafted By Grace - Still Standing
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!