Sold by onlinemall2u on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,927,685 satisfied buyers
Curing Dog Separation Anxiety (PLR)
Does your dog bark and whine constantly?
Does it destroy your house, furniture or clothes?
Up to 35% of dogs suffer from separation anxiety – and Your dog could be one of them!
In Curing Dog Separation Anxiety, you’ll gain insight into dog separation anxiety, and learn important information that can help you deal with the problem, including:
* The main factors that may have contributed to your dog’s separation anxiety
* Which dogs may be at high risk to suffer from separation anxiety
* Why a dog’s destructive behavior is NOT an attempt to get “revenge” on their owner for leaving them alone
* The key symptoms to look for to help diagnose dog separation anxiety
* Which breeds are more prone to suffer from separation anxiety – something you really must know if you’re looking for a new dog
* What behaviors to watch for from your dog when you return home
* When to vaccinate your dog
* The number one protective factor to have in your home
* What helps lower stress and improve obedience scores
* How to use pheromones to lower anxiety risk
* Which medications are used to treat dog separation anxiety
* Why medications must be given regularly, and not just when your dog seems anxious
* Why it may take a long time for the medications to work, and why you need to follow a structured program of behavior modification to increase their effectivness
* How to enrigh the surroundings to make your pet at ease
* How to implement reward relaxation
* Why downplaying your departure can help your dog relax
* Why changing the type of dog toys can help reduce pet anxiety
* How changing your routine when you return home can help
* How to use exercise and mental stimulation to calm your dog
* What type of exercise to use with your dog
* When to feed your dog to help calm him
* What type of sounds to leave on when you leave home
* What types of toys and distractions to leave for your dog
* Why an anti-bark citronella collar may help reduce anxiety barking – plus many other tips to treat anxiety barkers!
* Using aromatherapy and pheromones to calm your dog
* When to implement exercise before your departure
* What type of behavior to avoid using on your part when you come back home
* The healthy way to get your dog to earn the attention it craves
* Where – and When – to reward your dog for appropriate behavior
* What steps you must take each day before you leave the house to ensure your dog’s behviour improves
* The 5 special tips to use with excessively barking dogs
* 3 special diet tips to help with anxious dogs
* Alternative and holistic health aids to help calm your pet
* 7 additional steps you can take with a particularly difficult dog
* What types of crates are available, and how to match the crate to your dog
* What sized crate is right for your dog
* How to crate you dog correctly to modify its behaviour
* Special tips when crating puppies
* When NOT to use crates (Important!)
Knowing these important factors will help you not only confirm whether or not your dog is suffering from separation anxiety, but which dogs you might want to consider avoiding if you’re currently looking for a new pet!
Includes Private Label Rights
This file is sold by onlinemall2u, an independent seller on Tradebit.