How To Be An Ace Athlete
Revealed! Top Secrets Of How You Can Possess the Exceptional Physique and Abilities Needed To Excel In Your Favorite Sports, And Be The Athlete Of Your Dreams!
Weve all dreamt of being the best on our chosen careers. We want to be recognized, as we want to bring pride to our loved ones and ourselves.
Hence, we do our best in order to reach our goals in life. We train, practice, seek advice from more experienced people, read books, gather more knowledge, and so on. But no matter what we do and how hard we try, there always comes a time when we realize that what were doing is not really enough to bring us success.
Sports-minded people like you are no different from others who might be suffering from the above-mentioned situation. In fact, as you regularly compete with other people, you are more likely to aim for victories; but you may not be triumphant most of the time.
No matter who you are, where youve come from, or what your sports history is, as long as you put your heart, mind, and soul into what you are doing, your dream of being an ace athlete can turn into reality!
Did you know thatů
* The moment you fall in love with a sport activity, the athlete in you is born.
* You cannot train yourself, or train alone, and come out champion. You have to feed from the experiences of those who had been there before, saw real tough actions, and really made it to the top.
* Not all winners in international sports events are ace athletes. They train hard for the present event, even under masters, but lack foresight to live the philosophy of ace sportsmanship.
* An ace athlete does not only want to play the game according to its rules and regulations. He absorbs the whole sport into himself, as a person. He practically becomes the sport.
* Obsession with winning to prove ones self is not a quality of an ace athlete.
There is really a lot more to being an ace athlete than just loving the sport. And if you are planning to be one, youve got to know, absorb, and practice the proper techniques with passion and dedication.
Fortunately for you, Ive come up with a report containing every single thing you need to know in making that athletic dream of yours come true.
How To Be An Ace Athlete: Peak Performance Secrets Every Aspiring Athlete Should Know will help bring out the superior athletic skills youve always kept hidden within you, so you can start using them until you become your own idol player.
It will help you understand what the mind, body, and life of ace athletes are like, including never before shared secrets of honing various sports skills.
As an athlete, you have many needs you may not even be aware of. And knowing them is the first step to seeing your future in the sports business. This report will not only let you see what and where you are lacking, but will provide your needs to become an ace athlete as well.
No matter if your passion is basketball, volleyball, tennis, billiards, or any other sports - the priceless information in this book will mold you into the best athlete you can be.
Here is what you will find inside How To Be An Ace Athlete:
* Overlooked needs of athletes that are very necessary for supreme athletic performance.
* How to prevent your opponents from taking advantage of your strengths and weaknesses.
* How to develop a mindset that will put a fiery enthusiasm in each of your training sessions and performances.
* Very valuable general workouts to keep your body in tip-top condition.
* How to sharpen your body mobility and mind.
* What you should never do when running, lifting weights, and stretching your muscles. Doing them can be dangerous to your health!
* A cross training procedure to help you concentrate, control breathing, conserve energy, and add speed to your game.
* A cross training method beneficial to help martial artists, high jumpers, divers, gymnasts, and hurdle runners attain great form, balance, grace, and leg and hand coordination.
* A surprising cross training tactic to improve your accuracy, timing, organization, focus, and judgment.
* Why nationalistic countries often produce a succession of world-class champions.
* What the vital foundational components of an ace athletes philosophy are
* Strategies to outwit your opponents in chess, tennis, and basketball.
* Why a lean, pure-muscle-no-fat built is not a smart idea in some sports.
* What the perfect body for an ace athlete is.
* The type of build and the muscle groups to develop for basketball players, volleyball players, tennis players, and horse racers to achieve maximum performance
* General and specific workouts designed for ace athletes.
* How to handle emotionally stressful sports events.
* The workouts you must engage in when no sports event is anticipated.
* Workouts that are geared towards body sculpturing.
* How to make workouts truly beneficial.
* 4 factors that influence the lives of ace athletes.
* The benefit of keeping your tummy in.
* The inspiring training regimen of a popular ace boxer.
* The life motivations of ace athletes.
* The right kind of meal for aspiring ace athletes.
* A cross training tool that improves teamwork and cooperation.
* How to create emotions that fire up your inspiration to win.
* Why too much inspiration from loved ones may not be a smart idea.
* Top secret ways of honing your sports skills.
* What part of your body you should develop to jump really high or get a real firm grip of the ground through your feet.
* Exercises to strengthen your fingers, arms, back muscles, and shoulders (even develop canon-ball shoulders for you).
* Exercises to develop your special hand and swinging abilities.
* Exercises to develop the power of your arms and legs.
* How to expand your vision to see from all angles.
* How to develop a free spirit to command the body and soul to do your will.
* A simple leg exercise that will make you stand like a wall of steel if practiced for a long time.
* An exercise to extend your endurance without easily running out of breath.
* Who the real ace athletes are.
* Characteristics of ace athletes.
* Four factors that influence the lives of ace athletes.
* Why obsession with winning to prove ones self is not a quality of an ace athlete.
* Two real meanings of being an ace athlete.
* What ace players adopt in order to embrace the whole sport hes playing.
* Drives to conquer an athletes weaknesses
* Why even board games, other than physical sports, require you to have a healthy body.
* Why ace athletes must be fathered.
* What workouts mental sports players should engage in.
* The earliest record of ace athletes
* Why ace athletes are never afraid to lose any title or award.
* How you can still be an ace athlete even when you lack funds.
* Super secret ways to improve your performance in sports.
In this book, you will also meet some of the most fascinating athletes in history, like the Spartans. They were so serious in their sports training that children who fell short of the needed physical capabilities were said to be brought to the woods and left there to die.
Ace athletes are champions because they are real winners in life. Being an ace athlete is a life. It requires living a life philosophy that makes one not only an athletic champion, but a life champion as well.
Your dream of becoming the next ace athlete in this lifetime has just begun. Dont let it slip away.
So whats your decision? Do you want to just keep on dreaming, or do you want to turn your dreams into reality and be the star of the show?