Unleash The Creative New You
Develop Super Creative Abilities To Generate Highly Innovative Ideas, Solve the Most Difficult Problems With Ease, And Attain Enormous Success In Life
It has probably happened to you before. A problem arises at the office or in your family, and everyone looks up to you to solve it. You dont want to hurt feelings or step on anyones toes, so you find yourself hedging around the issue.
What you really need is a creative solution, one that will soothe everyones ruffled feathers. You need something that will appease all parties involved. How do you make everyone happy? Is that even possible?
You smiled to yourself thinking that what you really need to be is a genius to solve this dilemma. You wish you are one of those people who can come up with something amazing, inspiring, and creative, at the drop of a hat.
Have you become a creature of habit over the years? Think there is no way you could ever be creative? Maybe youve been stuck in a rut.
What if I told you that it is indeed possible for you to become the creative being youve always wanted to be?
What if you could:
* Gain that self-confidence youve always desired.
* Reduce your stress.
* Find some inner peace.
* Learn to have better control over your life.
* Find unbelievable satisfaction.
* Learn to express yourself.
* Find some purpose in your life.
You will feel so good about yourself, your work will prosper, your family life will improve, and even your relationships will blossom.
What if you could look at something everyone else has looked at, but see it in a totally different light? What if you could give it a twist?
You could develop your intuition, that special insight that only creative people seem to possess.
Think you are not creative? Think you are not imaginative? Well, stop thinking.
Were all capable of creativity. Its in our genes, our very DNA. All human beings are creative. Its just a matter of developing that creativity.
But how do I do that, you ask? I dont know if I am smart enough to be a problem solver. What if I dont possess enough knowledge to be really good at this?
Well, Albert Einstein said, Creativity is more powerful than knowledge.
Want to Creatively Change Your Life?
Unleash The Creative New You! is all you will ever need to start bringing out that creative person and that imaginative soul thats inside of you. Its possible to break free from that monotonous, humdrum existence and start living the creative life you were always meant to live.
After reading this report, you will be able to understand what creativity really is, how it can help you live a more fulfilling life, and what you can do right now to wake up that sleeping creative giant within you.
You will discover the factors that keep you from becoming creative, and the necessary steps you have to take in order to counter these so called creative blocks.
Whats inside Unleashing the Creative New You!
* How to conquer procrastination, fear, anxiety, lack of self-confidence, and perfectionism.
* An awesome way to avoid losing all those marvelous ideas your creative mind is capable of churning out.
* The first step to solving any problem.
* How creative activities can take away stress and improve your health.
* How to achieve a Zen-like state of creativity.
* What you need to do to assure yourself of creative success.
* How to apply your creative energy to your daily life.
* How to develop a higher IQ.
* How to counter the dreaded enemies of your creativity.
* How to be a genius.
* How you can keep employees happily coming up with innovative ideas.
* How many ideas an average child can generate compared to an adult. You will be surprised!
* The many forms of creativity.
* How to know when you have made contact with the creative spirit.
* What leaves us too drained to be truly creative.
* The biggest difference in our brains and those of so-called geniuses.
* A checklist to evaluate how creative you are.
* Vital tools and skills to enhance your creativity.
* Examples of companies who got a huge return on their investment by offering creative courses
* How meditation and hypnosis can help unleash your creativity.
* One of the necessary components to your happiness and mental health.
* A key ingredient in your creative life.
* Why its okay to sit and do nothing once in a while.
* How smart employers create creative, problem-solving forces.
* The dangers of the notorious inner critic.
* An excellent way to teach your mind to focus and concentrate on your own creativity.
* What Benjamin Franklin did to stimulate his thinking.
* How to know if you are becoming creative automatically.
* The wonder of the magical serendipity.
* How to come up with creative ways to solve your problems.
* The difference between the mind of a genius and the mind of an ordinary person.
* Signs of genius.
* The function of the left and right side of the brain.
* How to shift from one side of the brain to the other.
* How to allow necessary information to get through to your consciousness, giving you a whole world of inspiration.
* What Albert Einstein would do when he had a problem.
* How creativity and change depend on one another.
* Personal changes that require a great deal of creativity.
* The largest group of creative people.
* The capabilities of right-handed and left-handed people.
* How to come up with all manners of creative ideas to deal with any aspects of your life.
* How children are likened to Zen Masters.
Everyone Needs an Edge!
Creativity gives you that edge, that certain something that makes you stand out in a crowd. You want to be more than just smart; you want to be inspiring!
So, how do you nurture that creative spirit within you? Check out Chapter Five.
How do you channel all that new found creativity into your every day life? See Chapter Three.
What if you make mistakes? The answers are all in Chapter Six.
Dont you have to be some kind of genius to be creative? No, and you will find out why in Chapter Eight.
Are you ever too old to learn to be creative? Of course not! Find out why in Chapter Eleven.