Dealing With Asthma Naturally
Chronic asthma is a paralyzing, suffocating and socially isolating condition that can cause anxiety that can trigger even more attacks.
Before you know it you are caught in a vicious cycle!
Put an end to the dependence on inhalers, buying expensive prescription drugs and avoidance of allergenic situations and animals.
Get control of your life again and Deal With Asthma Naturally
Dear Asthma Sufferer-
I know you would not be on this page with me if you werent suffering from acute asthma or its persistent breath stealing cousin - chronic asthma.
If you are exasperated with this frustrating condition that leaves you breathless, fearful and anxiety ridden then you need to read this eBook.
Is Asthma affecting your life in these ways?
* Do you avoid going to fairs, zoos and other public events where there might be animals for fear of having an asthma attack?
* Do you avoid going to gardens or outside because of a fear that you cant breathe?
* Have you heard other people complaining about how high maintenance you are because of your asthma behind your back?
* Are you constantly vacuuming to try and get rid of the triggers for your asthma?
* Are you spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on air cleaners hoping to remove airborne triggers for your asthma?
* Do you avoid public places because you need to avoid smokers?
* Are you terrified of trying any new foods or experiences because you dont know if they will trigger an attack?
* Do you avoid taking any fun risks in your life in general, such as going on an amusement park ride, for fear you will have an attack?
* Do you avoid necessary emotional confrontations because you are afraid the stress from extreme emotions will trigger an attack?
* Do you avoid being around air conditioners because they make you feel even worse?
* Do you fear that the corticosteroid inhalant you are taking is going to eventually cost you your eyesight or weaken your bones?
* Is your face puffy from taking corticosteroid inhalants?
* Does your heart race every time you use your asthma inhaler?
* Are you smoking to try and self-medicate and quell your fears about asthma?
* Have you been passed over for a job promotion because your asthmatic condition has had the effect of your boss seeing you as sickly?
* Are you losing sleep because you are tortured by thoughts of not being able to breathe?
* Are you gaining weight because running or jogging or any kind of exercise makes you huff and puff and triggers an attack?
* Do you suffer from anxiety and panic attacks that are about the fear of having an asthma attack?
* Do you live in fear that your asthma can kill you? Pay attention to your intuition- this is not an unreasonable fear - asthma can be lethal!
In fact, I stress the importance of taking every single symptom that you do have very seriously. It is a condition that is at best debilitating and scary and what is worse -- it really can cause an emergency that is life threatening.
I learned the hard way that I was just not suffering from a panic attack or a short term attack when my spouse had to call 911 and paramedics when I became short of breath and nothing would revive me - not a pink Benadryl pill and not a puff from any of the two inhalers that I usually carried around with me.
I literally stood in the hot shower gasping for breath until rescue workers arrived, gave me shots of adrenalin and put me in an oxygen tent overnight.
That is when I hit rock bottom and realized that I was going to have to do something about my problem. Inhalers and medications worked sometimes, but they did not work every single time when it came to controlling my symptoms.
It was terrifying to me to realize that I could not always get an asthma attack under control. I realized I had to do something ...I had to find a way to prevent having an attack in the first place
Do You Fear That You Will One Day Be Unable to Get An Asthma Attack Under Control and Die?
Do You Have Many or Even All Symptoms Above and Have No Idea What to Do To Change Your Life for the Better?
Then you need to read -
Dealing With Asthma Naturally
Now I know that I said that when I wrote this book that it was going to be about natural treatments for asthma.
However I realize that there are many of you out there who just dont know the basics about asthma in the first place - or you have become some complacent and trusting of your doctors or so dopey from antihistamines and other treatment that you are living in a fog of dependence and helplessness and that you just dont know WHAT your options are or what to do about your breathing problems ...
By the time I decided to something about my situation I was really sick. I was nauseous and confused from all the drugs I was taking. I was always fearful and anxious about the future. I had lost control of my life.
Asthma was running my life and costing me big time. I needed to do something.
Of course before I started looking for a better, more natural way to treat my condition I decided to get to research everything that I could about asthma. This information is going to be passed on to you in my e-Book in a concise yet informative way. Your options will be clearly laid out for you.
Why is this book one of the best sources of information about treating asthma naturally available?
Well, quite simply it is written by someone who is an asthma sufferer. I was desperate and needed solutions fast. That is also why this book is not one of those 100 page monsters about the subject that you see on the Internet.
When you have asthma you need answers quick, before you get short of breath. You dont need to be sifting through the pages of war and peace.
In Dealing With Asthma Naturally I decided to provide you with what works as a natural solution and nothing else.
My doctor is not such a big fan of natural therapies so I never really told him what I did that. I was sick of being at the mercy of the prescription drugs that were being prescribed me.
I made it my mission to find out as much as I could, if not more about my asthmatic condition then my actual doctor.
Are You Ready to Find Out Everything You Need to Know About Asthma?
I made it my business to write the most thorough and totally comprehensive book ever written on the subject.
I did it for my spouse. I never wanted to see that look on her face again when she was dialling 911. I knew she was wondering if it was the end!
I also had her in mind when I wrote this book. I needed to familiarize her with my condition so she would never be in the dark again about my asthma attacks, what triggers them and what to do if I have them.
In Dealing With Asthma Naturally I reveal -
* The true definition of the conditions known as acute asthma and chronic asthma
* The astounding statistics about who suffers from this disorder
* The likelihood of you having your acute asthma attacks develop into chronic attacks
* The classic symptoms of this affliction of the respiratory symptom
* Why symptoms of early cases of asthma are often ignored
* Why it is crucial for you to start taking care of symptoms as soon as you suspect you have a problem
* What the streptococcal virus may have to do with the development of psoriasis in your case
* Just exactly what the physical processes are in the body that trigger the sufferers airways to become restricted
* The early warning indicators of an asthma attack which are not symptoms that you would necessarily expect such as frequent mood changes, dry mouth and other less known indicators
* A comprehensive list of the classic symptoms of an asthma attack including contractions in the rib and neck, shortage of breath, wheezing and a host of others
* How doctors measure and definite well controlled asthma
* How a peak flow meter is used to measure the severity of asthma
* How spiromentery, a breathing machine, is used to measure the seriousness of asthma.
* The likelihood that you may have inherited a predisposition towards asthma from your parents
* How being asthmatic can affect the quality of your life
* How being asthmatic can affect your self esteem
* How overweight individuals in particular are affected by the condition
* Why asthma sufferers have a higher rate of anxiety attacks and develop more phobias than non sufferers
* The prognosis for the disease and whether or not you can expect to have it all of your life
Are You Ready to Take Practical Steps To Eliminating Your Asthma?
While researching Dealing with Asthma Naturally I also went to a great deal of trouble to find out what could be triggering my attacks.
I needed to know if there was anything that I was doing that was making the situation worse!
As it turns out there are some very definite triggers for asthma attacks and I discuss how to specifically handle all of these situations in Dealing With Asthma Naturally including --
* Environmental triggers
* Weather triggers
* Cats and cat urea
* Hamsters gerbils and mice
* Dust Mites
* Beg bugs
* Plant spores
* The Common Cold
* Air Pollutants
* Antibiotic use - particularly when it comes to young children
* Cold air
* Monosodium glutamate
* Artificial colorings such as tatrazine
* Blue Cheese
* Emotional upheavals
* Stress of all kinds including happy stress
* How some people have outbreaks with no apparent trigger!
* How to avoid the situations and behaviors that can trigger these outbreaks
Should you go the natural route to try and cure your asthma or opt for the usual medical treatments?
As with any medical condition or complaint, there are many different ways of treating or dealing with asthma.
In this eBook I give you as much information as possible so you can make an informed decision about whether or not natural treatments are the best for you.
And of course, it almost always follows that treating any medical condition naturally is the best way of doing things if such treatments are going to be appropriate and effective.
A very definitive purpose of this ebook is to examine what asthma is and what causes it in greater detail, before looking at the various different ways of treating the condition so that you can decide what the best treatment plan is for you.
As every individual case of asthma is different and your level of infection and pain may determine your treatment I went to great lengths in this book to explain everything that you ever needed to know about diagnosis and traditional medical treatments for psoriasis including -
* How doctors and dermatologists diagnose the condition in the first place
* Why you need a professional to make a diagnosis and you should never self diagnose any type of breathing problem
* How your age medical history and health can factor into your case
* How the overall effects of the condition can affect your physical and emotional well-being and how this is evaluated by a medical professional
* Injections and other systematic treatments that might be recommended to treat asthma
* How steroid inhalers can be employed to lessen the severity of the attacks
* The symptoms that identify when it is time for you to call 911 or take a trip to emergency.
Are You Curious About Just What Is In Those Asthma Medications?
Newsflash! Asthma medications and their side effects are not good for you.
My condition was very serious but I used what the doctors prescribed me regularly and faithfully. I did not necessarily get relief from my conditions either and if I did it was often temporary.
If you have been recently diagnosed with asthma then you should familiarize yourself with the drugs.
I believe the more you know about these drugs (should you decide to take prescriptions) the better off you will be in general about your asthma
Concern for knowing exactly what you are in for when you decide to take drugs for your ashrams is what has prompted me to include the following topics in Dealing With Asthma naturally -
* The benefits of being prescribed a quick fix beta21-adrenergic agonist drug that relaxes the muscles of the chest
* What the latest studies say about the likelihood of beta211-adrenergic agonist drugs increasing your likelihood of having a fatal asthma attack
* The side effects of beta21-adrenergic agonist medications
* The real story behind the effectiveness of corticosteroids including developing a tolerance to the inhalant drug
* The consequences of using inhaled corticosteroids including thinning of the skin, puffiness, ulcers, headaches, diabetes and other problems
* How these drugs for asthma have been suspected of causing retardation in children
* How these drugs for asthma have been suspected of causing or worsening psychiatric problems.
* How drugs for asthma can cause loss of bone and bone cell death
* The relationship between drugs for asthma and the development of cataracts
* Why you may need to change your asthma prescriptions if you are pregnant
* Why you may need to change your asthma medication once you hit menopause
* As you will probably have gathered by now, all of the treatments that are commonly used to treat asthma consist of extremely powerful drugs that are potentially VERY dangerous to your health.
Consequently it is a good idea to pursue natural therapies and that is exactly what I have done in this ebook.
Are you ready to change your lifestyle and try alternative natural therapies to manage your acute or chronic asthma condiiton?
In Dealing With Asthma Naturally I explain -
* Which vitamins have a powerful effect when it comes to halting the progress of asthma
* Why eating well is crucial to avoid asthma attacks
* Why you should avoid taking too much Vitamin C and magnesium
* Why Omega-6 Fish oils are an asthma attacks best friend!
* The role that red meat can play in causing attacks
* What natural antioxidant containing spices you can combine with honey to fight off asthma attacks
* What common garden bulb can help reduce the inflammation in your airways and thus reduce the frequency of asthma attacks
* The role that ginger tea can play in helping stave off asthmatic episodes
* How drinking a certain type of vinegar can help alkalinize the body and prevent attacks
* The relationship between eating dairy products and asthma attacks
* The relationship between wheat, gluten and asthma attacks
* How to use caffeine to stave off an immediate asthma attack
* What type of showers to take to strengthen your immune system and ward off an attack
* The best types of herbal teas for helping you stave off attacks
* Herbs that help soothe your lymph nodes and thus prevent asthmatic episodes
* Must have herbs that you can take that are powerful anti-spasmodics, anti-viral and anti-oxidant compounds
* How to use wheat grass juice to control asthma
* How fasting can help you control asthma attacks
* How your diet can have a lot to do with whether or not you will have
* How your asthma can be helped by inhaling salt enriched air
* Where to buy a salt inhaler
* How supplementing your diet with marina phytoplankton can help your asthma
As you can see many of the drugs that are prescribed for long-term control of asthma can have some very unpleasant side-effects indeed, whereas as with the vast majority of natural treatments, there are no evil side-effects.
More Files From This User
- WordPress Websites Secrets
- Proper Business Etiquette Crash Course
- Website Flipping Tactics
- Chocolate and Cocoa Recipes
- Japanese Tattoos
Dealing With Asthma Naturally
Dealing With Asthma Naturally
Dealing With Asthma
Dealing With Asthma Naturally
Dealing With Stress Naturally Ebook
Dealing With Stress Naturally
New 2010 Dealing With Stress Naturally (mrr)
Alternative Medicine: Dealing With Asthma Naturally
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!