Sold by digital-biz on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,113,772 satisfied buyers
Building the Perfect Sales Funnel
Is your website losing business?
Newflash - it may NOT be the recession! It may be YOU!
Dont let another potential customer escape your clutches ever again!
Fine tune your online business by making your sales funnel as efficient as possible!
Are you losing customers who seem to drop through mysterious loopholes in your sales process that you have never been able to detect?
Find out the flaws in your system that are leading to the loss of potential customers by reading this groundbreaking and very analytical eBook -
Building the Perfect Sales Funnel
Are You Really Doing All That You Can to Make Money With Your eCommerce enterprise?
Chances are that you are losing customers because you have never heard of a sales funnel or have built one that does not offer your customer the optimum browing and shopping experience.
Why is nobody buying from you today? Find out right now!
Dear Fellow Internet Marketer!
Running and owning your own internet business can be a wonderful, liberating thing, especially when you start to see the income from your website rolling in and paying all of the bills. This is an especially great thing to see during the current world wide economic recession!
If you do have a website that churns out money for you like this, then congratulations!
However - if you cant see any discernable reason why your website is NOT making money then it might be time to step into your customers shoes to experience what happens when they try to buy from you.
In fact, even if your website is already successful you might be very interested in seeing how you can do things more effectively by reading my new eBook - Building the Perfect Sales Funnel.
If your website is not doing as well financially as it used to there might be good reasons for it. It does not mean you are incompetent or that you made mistakes when you set the website up. In fact some of the sleekest and most technically sophisticated websites are in financial trouble just like the smaller operations are online!
It is just that there are so many variables when it comes to setting up an online business in the first place. It also does not help that the internet is a place of continual relentless change! There is always something that needs updating, revamping and improving on even the hottest and most expensive of websites.
Sometimes there really are issues with the browsing and buying process and Building the Perfect Sales Funnel can help you find them.
In Building the Perfect Sales Funnel I help you get some perspective on online business in general including -
An introduction to the ever changing nature of ecommerce and ebusiness and an explanation of why it is crucial to accept changes quickly, get over any personal objections and losses and revamp your website as soon as possible
* Why even the most experienced of marketers get stumped when it comes to building a sales funnel sometimes
* Why it is dangerous to be overconfident when you are developing new products and trying to put together a marketing plan for them
* The single worst mistake you can make when you are developing a new product to sell in this economic climate
* How to deal with the fact that almost everyone nowadays suffers from information overload and how that can make your business very difficult to get off the ground
* Why it is a mistake to be over focused only on what you are doing and ignore what your competition might be up to --particularly in terms of product development and online efficiency
* How to maximize your business profits at every single turn no matter what you are selling or offering as a service!
Whether you are a newbie to e-Commerce or an experienced netreprenuer you are going to benefit from reading Building the Perfect Sales Funnel.
You need to ask yourself the following --
Are there flaws in your systems that are letting potential customers escape without putting their hand in the pocket to pull out their credit card?
Are You READY to step into your customers shoes and find out from their point of view WHY they are NOT buying from you?
As I mentioned earlier it does not matter one bit what you are selling the key to the door of success when it comes to e-commerce portals is always going to be about the functionality and accessibility of the site.
In Building the Perfect Sales Funnel I discuss the importance of functionality and accessibility.
Still at a loss when it comes to understanding what the perfect sales funnel actually is?
Simply defined - a sales funnel is an efficient sales system.
In my new eBook I tell you exactly WHY you need to have an efficient sales system and discuss certain realities of online business including -
* The need for every online business to tow in targeted customers rather than just attract window surfers who will not pull out that credit card to buy!
* The importance of having a way to send your visitors to your website that does not cost an arm and a leg
* How to use paid advertising, such as Google Adwords, to attract targeted visitors to your site
* Why using Google Adwords is preferable to using less expensive pay per click programs
* How to promote your business for free by publishing keyword focused articles
* How to promote your business for free by launching videos on YouTube
* How to borrow traffic by getting into joint ventures with other marketers with similar operations or niches to your own
* How to determine what is more important to you when it comes to adverting and promotion- saving money or saving time?
* How to determine who are the most expensive customers for you and avoid wasting your time with them
* How to make complete strangers more aware of your website or business and convert them into loyal buyers
* How to put an automated system in place in your business so that first time customers are encouraged to return to your site to make a second purchase
* Why it is a mistake to think that you cannot afford the time or expense required to put together a system that constantly brings back return customers
* How exactly you can design a system that can squeeze every possible cent out of your customer starting with their first visit to your web page
* Why it is important for you to understand the basics of the Pareto Principle -- also known as the 80/20 Rule in some marketing circles!
* Why you should be applying every tool and resource at your disposal to keep your customers inside your sales funnel and minimize the possibility that they will escape from your site without buying!
Are You Ready to Learn How to Suck In More Customers Using Basic Sales Funnel Techniques?
If you know anything about business then you know how important it is to design it with some kind of sales model in mind right from the get go
In Building the Perfect Sales Funnel I get right down to the brass tacks of how to go about designing the system that is perfect for your purposes without breaking the bank.
I give you ALL of the practical information that you need to know about making the Sales Funnel Business Model work for you including -
* A thorough explanation of what the funnel looks like metaphorically along with easy to understand diagrams of it
* Why the widest part of the sales model funnel is one of the most important aspects of this type of business concept and why it symbolizes your future profits
* How to determine whether or not a potential customer is inside your funnel (a next to sure bet) or just outside of the lip and how to attract them inside and down to the bottom of the tube where they will metaphorically make that purchase!
* How to determine the commitment level of a customer to your business and decide whether or not they will buy
* How to seed the internet with items that might attract potential customers to visit your site
* How to get a browser on your website to get to a higher level of commitment to eventually purchase products from you
* How to use a subscribers newsletter to determine or increase a customers commitment to your business
* How to prequalify visitors to your site to create a flow of traffic into your sales funnel that can make you very rich
* How to get the front end of your site to attract only those customers who are truly interested in buying and get rid of window surfers who leech the power out of your site bandwidth forever
* What persuasive copy based tricks and gimmicks to use to push your customers deeper into the sales funnel to increase their likelihood of buying from you
* The truth about how many times you will have to send a prospect an email before he or she will come back to your site to buy from you!
* How to set a price point that will guarantee that a customer will buy from you or return at a later date to buy from you
* How to present a suitably well tailored offer to each individual customer so they will buy
* How to catch a customer and convince them to make a purchase from you while he or she is still in buying mode
* How to upsell products to your visitors without annoying them
* How to completely automate your opt-in list and the emailing of offers and relieve yourself of a lot of unnecessary effort
* Where to find a good autoresponder and how to apply it to your business
* Advice on how much money, if any, to spend on an autoresponder
* The advantages and disadvantages of sending out email from your own ISP
* How to get around firewalls so that your sent information is not interpreted as spam by your customers computer
* How to establish how far each person on your mailing list is willing to go when it comes to buying from you
* Where to find software that tells you how long a potential customer has spent time browsing on your site and how to make the most of their attention to what you have to offer
* How to create well written persuasive landing pages to attract buying customers
* How to find out how effective your landing pages are by taking a look at the Google Adwords Quality Score assessment tool
* Why it is absolutely crucial for you to have a site map in place
* Why it may be a better idea to simply ask potential prospects for their email address rather than try to bribe them to give it to you by offering a free gift or bonus report
* The importance of testing your landing pages before you launch your site
* How to get free video landing pages from Google to help market test any video customer lures on your site
* How to focus on the twenty percent of people who are willing to spend the most money on your products rather than those who will probably spend the least amount of money
Are You Ready to Have 20 Percent of Your Customers Do 80 of Your Business?
Save time, trouble and money by understanding the 80/20 Rule and applying it to your marketing efforts immediately.
Dont think that this book is just about theory!!
Building proper sales funnel is a necessity that can bring you thousands of dollars more a month if you do it right!
You are just seconds away from new found prosperity and peace of mind!
This file is sold by digital-biz, an independent seller on Tradebit.