Experts Guide To Article Marketing Strategies Ebook & Audio
Article Marketing is one of the easiest and most targeted ways of getting traffic to your website. But shockingly, many people are doing it wrong!
Marketers are blindly following advice on forums and blogs, on how they should write articles to send traffic to their websites and/or promote affiliate programs.
The advice normally given is to write as many articles as you can with links to your website and submit them to article directories such as EzineArticles.
Its sad to see people sweating hard writing the articles and submitting them to article directories, but only seeing a trickle of traffic.
Believing what theyre told to be true, they work harder and harder and write more articles. If theyre lucky, one of their articles may be popular due to search engine traffic or a popular ezine published the article.
But if they added up the hours spent on writing articles compared to the traffic they got, theyre better off buying the traffic with Pay Per Click marketing.
The Amount Of Traffic From Article Marketing Will Shock You
Article marketing has a lot of potential in generating targeted traffic. If youre not noticing a surge of traffic with every article you write then youre doing something wrong!
This is why I shake my head when I hear people write 10 articles a day for a week and only getting a measly hundred visitors to show for it.
If you know how to write and promote an article properly, you only need to write 5 articles a week and that will be all the marketing youll need to do for your website
People are not doing article marketing properly because they are believe in the article marketing myths.
What are the myths?
Heres 5 of them:
- Write as many 250 word articles as fast as you can and submit them to article directories.
- Only submit articles to one article directory – EzineArticles because they get the most visitors and youll avoid the duplicate content penalty.
- Creating a resource box which focus on branding yourself as an expert.
- Do not place the article on your own website or blog otherwise youll be penalized for duplicate content.
- Submitting to article directories is the only promotion you need.
- If youre doing any of the above with your articles then you need to pay attention.
- Youre wasting your time writing articles because you wont get much traffic following the advice above
How To Write Articles Properly
Here are some tips on how you should write articles to ensure people will want to read them and click through to your website.
- Focus on keywords in your article that your target prospects will type in and be interested in reading your article. Blindly targeting keywords in your article is not enough. They have to be meaningful keywords.
- Place your article on your blog first before submitting them to articles. This is content which youve written. Dont be afraid of duplicate content. The introduction you write in your blog and the concluding remarks will make the article different.
- Submitting your articles to article directories is not enough. You need to promote the heck out of your articles after submitting them.
- The title, introduction, content, conclusion and resource box are all equally important. If either one of them are poorly done, the whole article will fail.
There are many tactics you need to know to make the most out of the articles you write. If you implement them in your marketing, youll see a major difference in the amount of traffic youll get. You will finally understand the power of article marketing.
Article Marketing Strategies:
In the book, Article Marketing Strategies, you will be taught what article marketing is really about, how to do certain things and why.
The techniques revealed in the book are guaranteed to get you thousands of targeted visitors within weeks of implementation.
Here are some of the secret techniques that you will learn for example:
- How to research and find what keywords to write on
- How to search engine optimize your article
- How to properly write the title, introduction, content and the concluding paragraph of your article
- How to write a resource box for high click through rates with good anchor text
- Where should you submit your articles to
- Errors to avoid in your articles
- What to do after youve submitted your articles
- How to make your articles viral
- How to promote your submitted articles
..........And much, much more…