Stop Searching High And Low For Good Freelancers With This Proven Outsourcing Guide!
Want To Discover How You Can Easily Outsource Your Business Without Pain Or Worries? You Are About To Discover The Tips And Tricks To Do So!
As your business expands, which is a good thing, you know the greatest challenge is not traffic, search engine optimization or anything else at this current moment.
It is to find people who are willing to perform the menial and mundane tasks that you dont want to face because your focus is on building your own business...not wasting time on the menial.
Ask yourself this though If your business has just taken off, are you willing to sacrifice a little bit of cash to invest in building yourself a stable, solid team of part time employees?
If your answer is No, consider this:
Your business expands and money flows in. But youll have to keep on updating your blogs and search for new content to do so.
* When it comes to writing you sales letters, you struggle and waste a whole day to do when an experienced copywriter could settle within 3-4 hours.
* You spend a week or 2 attempting to create your new product, build up the squeeze pages, sales letter, back end pages and loads more.
* Customers who have problems with your product or service take up tickets and wait for an eternity for you to solve their problems only to demand a refund in anger later.
* Slowly, bit by bit, your regular customers stop buying from you in frustration because your product and after-sales service dropped drastically.
Could all of this have been avoided? You bet!
You see, not only the gurus, but many seasoned marketers outsource the mundane and tedious tasks to experienced freelancers to handle. Youre not talking just copy writing and web design, but even areas such as content creation, programming and more!
The problem is, where do you find affordable freelancers and how can you get the best deal out of them?
Well, thats not a problem, thanks to a unique guide I created specially to help novice marketers like yourself deal with such a pressing issue.
As an online entrepreneur, you will learn how to effectively outsource your business to the right people you can trust without coughing up crazy amounts of money at all!
There are heaps of things youll need to be aware of when outsourcing your work to others, for example:
Heres a sneak preview of what youll discover in this amazing guide:
* The main benefits of hiring freelancers over having perm staff
* The various flexible methods of paying your freelancers that could save you a fortune!
* The little communication issues that need to be resolved if you want to find a good freelancer
* Some unusual but effective methods to gauge if a freelancer is the right person for the job
* Places you can easily find affordable and top notch freelancers
* Factors to consider when out sourcing your business to a capable virtual assistant
* Simple tricks and tactics to keep your outsourced team motivated to give their 110 for you
* Where to find good content writers and how to have them produce exactly what you want.
* Why programmers are harder to hire and important points to keep in mind when hiring them
* One method to make sure you dont lose money and time if a programmer messes up on you
* Digging the right places for quality, top notch copywriters to hire at an affordable price!
* An organization your designer needs to be familiar with before he gets your contract...
* And much, much more!
There are of course professional courses in the offline world that will show you how to effectively outsource your business and related matters like that but according to my knowledge, they wont come cheap. In fact, the lower-priced ones come in the hundreds of dollars. The good news, however, is that I dont intend to charge that much because I want to help the newbie marketer and I dont see the point of making them struggle even harder.
Not to mention the fact that I look forward to your testimonials and long term support.
So after some consideration, Im offering this comprehensive, no B.S guide to you for the low one time price of $4.99!